Reaction score
PuDBC.jpg

btw totally unrealistic

BB would never wear a polo

Last edited:
PuDBC.jpg

btw totally unrealistic

BB would never wear a polo

funny. i watched the top 100 hundred players tonite and BB spoke about Sammy Baugh (#14) and had a patriots polo on lol

If they Photoshop him with a Cowboys hoodie with no sleeves, then I might start to get worried.

Bill Belichick and Jerry Jones. God, it would* almost* be worth it to watch the ultimate Odd Couple at work.

What the hell is this in response to? Did some Cowboy fan say/do something regarding BB?

What the hell is this in response to? Did some Cowboy fan say/do something regarding BB?

yeah, i couldn't quite figure out the logic of the thread either. i assume that someone on the cowboys board said "let's get belichick."

Dude this is an implication that cowboys fan are hoping Wade gets fire and Jerry somehow brings BB over

I think I saw " Dallas hasn't had a real head coach in 4 seasons " thread on Cowboys message board.
Wade Phillips era is over.Jerry Jones needs a new puppet.

funny. i watched the top 100 hundred players tonite and BB spoke about Sammy Baugh (#14) and had a patriots polo on lol

most useful info in this thread. i need to catch that tonite.

Dude this is an implication that cowboys fan are hoping Wade gets fire and Jerry somehow brings BB over

But, but, nobody (fans) wants Belichick because he got caught 'cheating'?

I remember circa 2007 the rumors that Snyder would lure BB to DC as well.

I guess it's to be expected that other fans would die to have him coach their team....he's the best.

Jerry Jones: Hey Bill come over to the Cowboys, I'll pay you more money that you ever dreamed of.

BB: Sounds good.

JJ: All you have to do is get those guys winning Superbowls.

JJ: I'll be taking care of personnel, like what players we bring in and all that. You just look after coaching.

BB: Umm

JJ: Yeah?

BB: Bye.

Jerry Jones: Hey Bill come over to the Cowboys, I'll pay you more money that you ever dreamed of.

JJ: All you have to do is get those guys winning Superbowls.

JJ: I'll be taking care of personnel, like what players we bring in and all that. You just look after coaching.

BB: Umm

JJ: Yeah?

BB: Bye.
And that pretty much sums up why Belichick will never leave for Dallas, Washington or what few other teams might pay him more than what he is making in New England.

And that pretty much sums up why Belichick will never leave for Dallas, Washington or what few other teams might pay him more than what he is making in New England.

Kraft would never let him go, you notice he extended him early and we barely heard a word about it. Kraft knows what hes got going here. I hope hes coaching til hes 70 then goes to the front office.

Seeing that picture makes me feel like puking. Anyone else just feel nauseated by that?

I'm gonna go wash or something

This is to funny and her is why:

While playing Madden last night with my old College buddy, who's a Cowboy fan, told me on their forums they are attaching everyone's name to the possible open position... Cowher, Gruden, Fisher and so on....

It's no worries.. Kraft and Johnson are strong allies, Jones would not go this direction

I think I saw " Dallas hasn't had a real head coach in 4 seasons " thread on Cowboys message board.
Wade Phillips era is over.Jerry Jones needs a new puppet.

Phillips: Norv Turner of NFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe