PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT Robert Kraft a winner off field too

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a class act. Unlike, apparently, last year's winner.

EDIT: TennisBallHead, I wear your "dislike" proudly... as a badge of honor... in my support of Robert Kraft's support of Israel. :)

Last edited:
He's a class act. Unlike, apparently, last year's winner.

EDIT: TennisBallHead, I wear your "dislike" proudly... as a badge of honor... in my support of Robert Kraft's support of Israel. :)

Bob Kraft is a class act.

Accessible to the fans. He could have charged PSLs but did not. How would you like to be a Jets fan with a worthless PSL that nobody wants on top of tickets that likely sell below face value? I joke about some of the stuff he does, but I cannot think of a better NFL owner.

I believe Kraft plays a big role in Pats players avoiding off field trouble. If youre a player willing to help yourself, Bob Kraft will go the extra mile right along with you.

I honestly thought this would be a thread about his younger GF. But yes Kraft does seem to be a good owner. That's an understatement. I just wonder how much say he will have if BB ever tried to trade Brady.

He sponsored the AFI, American Football in Israel League and built a stadium in Jerusalem. The league has all religions playing and tries to build a bridge among people..... The games are often streamed on the youTube channel and they play on Thur nights and Fridays...Coaches are some Americans who are teaching to guys who often have never played before. The quality of play is akin to a very good high school or Division 3 college team.... Nobody's getting drafted or recruited but they have fun....and this parent gets to watch his kid play again.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes