PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: RIP Jeff Fuller - Patriots fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure if you all remember, but a few years back, Pats Fan Jeff Fuller contracted Eastern Equine Encephalitis. I just learned that he passed back on May 29th.

Jeffrey R. Fuller Obituary - Visitation & Funeral Information

I tried to find the link to the stickied page that we had on here when Jeff first contracted EEE, but it was 8 years ago..

RIP, Jeff. You now have front row seats for all the games..

Terrible news. This was the original thread from when that happened...I remember when I found out about it how stunned I was and how unreal it was that something like that could happen and this news is certainly upsetting:

Patriots Fan Jeff Fuller EEE Victim Thread

Thoughts go out to his family and friends :(

Last edited:
Awww that's awful. I just read up on EEE and there are only a few cases each year and the CDC page on it says 30% of people who get it die the rest have ongoing neurological problems.

Sometimes life just seems really random and cruel.

RIP Jeff Fuller .......

Not sure if you all remember, but a few years back, Pats Fan Jeff Fuller contracted Eastern Equine Encephalitis. I just learned that he passed back on May 29th.

Jeffrey R. Fuller Obituary - Visitation & Funeral Information

I tried to find the link to the stickied page that we had on here when Jeff first contracted EEE, but it was 8 years ago..

RIP, Jeff. You now have front row seats for all the games..

Terrible news. This was the original thread from when that happened...I remember when I found out about it how stunned I was and how unreal it was that something like that could happen and this news is certainly upsetting:

Thoughts go out to his family and friends :(

Thank you both for linking the thread.. When I searched, it didn't bring it up..

I didn't know Jeff personally, but messaged him on Facebook on occasion. I'm part of the Group page they have.. What that disease did to him over the past couple of years was devastating.. He was barely recognizable..

May the Angels of His Mercy bring solace to all his family and friends.

Well, one thing’s for sure - he’s definitely in a better place now. That looked like Hell on Earth. He was basically locked in. RIP, Mr. Fuller.

RIP Jeff. Thoughts for his family and friends. What an ordeal...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes