PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: RIP Bob Barker

Price is right was one of my favorite game shows.

RIP Bob

Reminder to all pet owners help control the pet population always spade and neuter your pets.
spay
[spā]

VERB
spayed (past tense) · spayed (past participle)
  1. sterilize (a female animal) by removing the ovaries:
    "the animals must be spayed or neutered before they are given up for adoption"

Watched that show in the 1970’s when I was a kid. Loved it. Thanks for the memories, Bob. May the good Lord rest you and keep you.

First "celebrity" I remember who was openly, unapologetically a spokesmean for animal rights, at least in a partial sense of the term. The second might have been Brigette Bardot, of all people. My mother died last year at 101. She thought he was handsome, and I guess he was. The "greatest generation" is fading fast. I have come to think in recent years that we their children did not adequately appreciate them - fighting a war, living through a depression, then having to listen to their spoiled children whine about their values - nor show them the respect they deserved. But then, who under the age of 30 ever quite has their head screwed on straight? I sure didn't. In fact, my wife tells me mine is still somewhat askew.

I was Team Dian back in the day she also made sick days better on that show. Lol
She was a knockout when she posed for Playboy. That was probably my favorite issue!

dian-parkinson-the-price-is-right-1975-1993-v0-e6piye1wfuib1.jpg

Bob Barker 99, from LA “Come on down”
RIP

Last edited:

Apparently he really did think she was a lot of “fun” in other ways backstage. :whistle:

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back