PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Redskins @ Giants Game Discussion (2008 NFL Kickoff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd LOVE to see the Skins close in:D

somehow i dislike bob costas a lot...

Total yards
NYG: 243
WAS: 51

That's right, the Skins are being outgained nearly 5-1 and are only within 9 points with NO turnover help.

somehow i dislike bob costas a lot...

I used to really like him a lot during the Bird Celtics championships. He seemed so impartial. After his "drama queen" stance with Criss Collinsworth during spygate, I just can't stomach him.

Total yards
NYG: 243
WAS: 51

That's right, the Skins are being outgained nearly 5-1 and are only within 9 points with NO turnover help.

It really just shows how traditional stats that people look at mean less than nothing in football. The 128 yards Washington has on kick returns certainly close the yardage gap significantly and that led to their TD.

It really just shows how traditional stats that people look at mean less than nothing in football. The 128 yards Washington has on kick returns certainly close the yardage gap significantly and that led to their TD.

I disagree with you if you are saying that return yardage is not traditional or significant.

Last edited:
The Skins need their D to score or at least get an INT. At least they're getting into it-maybe something will happen.

The tide is turning in this game, its gonna be a close one.

I feel sorry for the Skins D, their O can't do anything.:mad:

Zorns coachin like a punk, BB would have gone 4 it

about time he got an int in this game

Now that's a block by Portis. Flattened Kiwanuka.

Another three and out though.

Looks like Smoot just dislocated a disk.

They got an INT at least, but their offense just can't do anything.

Smoot looks in tough shape.

2wqfsk6.gif

Andria Kramers eyes scare me more then usual tonight.

I feel bad for Redskins fans. They have to put up with this God-awful offense for 16 weeks. :(

Beautiful. Nothing like watching someone get steamrolled if they aren't on our team. Jacobs has looked pretty impressive both in traffic and space for someone of his size tonight, though one should take into account his opponent.

anyone see that Redskins fantasy draft thing on Barstool sports today? Makes me see Fred Smoot (and Chris Cooley) in a whole new light....

That clip is great, as boring an conservative as the Giants are the one thing I like about them is their overall toughness and physical approach. They have swagger and hit them hell out of people.

The frustrating thing is that Manning plays his usual solid game but mixes in 2-3 clear interceptions but the DBs can't hang onto the ball. Man does that sound familiar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes