PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: R.I.P. Bengals WR Chris Henry [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats sad about all this is his kids will be without daddy for christmas. They're in my thoughts in this situation. As for Chris himself, this corner he supposedly turned found him on the back of a moving truck chasing his partner.

The only thing surprising is the fact he actualy lasted 26 years. Thoughts are with the kids man but sorry, can't feel anything for him.

And nice touch posting your written response with a quote from The Bible. If you're going for a contradiction, that was already done by Kubrick in Full Metal Jacket using "born to kill" written on a helmet with a peace symbol. Not really original or edgy.

You may now return to your X-Box and other assorted after school activities.

By contradiction I assume you mean irony, no I wasnt being ironic and if you dont like my sig you can complain about it to the ACLU. Now that being said if I was going for irony and edgyness I'm sure you would agree theres nothing cooler than a turtle with a rocket up his arse:eek:

RIP Chris, I enjoyed your game, Thoughts are with the family.

RIP. Sucks that it happens right around Christmas time as well.

Chris Henry 911 Call: Woman Reported Shirtless Man Beating on Back of Moving Truck (Pictures) - Crimesider - CBS News

CHARLOTTE, NC (CBS/AP) The 911 calls relating to NFL star Chris Henry’s death following a fight with his fiancée, Loleini Tonga, have been released by the Charlotte-Mecklenburg police.

CBS affiliate WBTV reports that the tapes, from Dec. 16, include two calls. The first is an unidentified woman calmly telling the operator that she is driving behind a yellow truck with "a black man on it with no shirt on, and he's got his arm in a cast and black pants on," she told a dispatcher.

"He's beating on the back of this truck window... I don't know if he's trying to break in or something. It just looks crazy. It's a girl driving it." She then says that the truck turned off of the street she was driving on and that she did not follow it.

RIP Chris Henry

It's sad that such a talented individual lost his life at such a young age and my thoughts and prayers go out ot his family, friends and teammates.

That being said, he himself is the reason that his 3 kids do not have a father anymore. What kind of an idiot jumps into the bed of a moving truck, beating on the window? People need to be smarter when handling situations n their lives.

It's sad that such a talented individual lost his life at such a young age and my thoughts and prayers go out ot his family, friends and teammates.

That being said, he himself is the reason that his 3 kids do not have a father anymore. What kind of an idiot jumps into the bed of a moving truck, beating on the window? People need to be smarter when handling situations n their lives.
Agree with everything. I feel bad for the family and friends. But I told my 9 year son during the moment of silence last night that this is a good example of actions and consequences. Actions do have consequences and when you act like a jackass then stuff like this happens.

Of course I have my own concerns, my son saw Manning's eyes closed and he said "his eyes are closed, someone could come up behind him and stab him in the back". He only says that kind of thing about Peyton and Ellie - I'm so proud :D

Last edited:
Chad Ochocinco's video from Ustream this morning.

He also wore Henry's jersey at practice yesterday and plans to on Sunday, although he's been told that wouldn't be permitted.

1zh37eg.jpg

Last edited:
This story is getting worse:

Witness: Bengals' Chris Henry Threatened to Jump From Truck Moments Before Fatal Fall

Police said Cincinnati Bengals receiver Chris Henry, 26, was involved in a domestic dispute with his fiance Loleini Tonga when he jumped into the back of the pickup truck she was driving.

But just before Tonga pulled away, Lee Hardy, who said he witnessed the incident, said Henry issued a very prophetic warning.

"He said, and this I quote, I heard this very clear 'if you pull out and go out and go down the road I'm going to jump out from the truck and kill myself'," Hardy told MyFoxCharlotte.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft