PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Pats Season Ticket Wait List Check In

Status
Not open for further replies.

NE_PATS_FAN_54

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I've been on the wait list since 2007. Obviously the Pats don't give any indication of where you stand on the list, so I want to do an informal check in, of sorts. Is there anyone out there who has come off of the WL recently (or know of anyone who has)? If so, what year did you join?

Figured there are others out there on the wait list who may be interested to hear where they could potentially stand as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I signed up in 99 and became a season ticket member 2010. I started emailing the ticket office after several years to ask if they could estimate when my name got called. The always replied with what wait list sign up date they were up to....11 of 98 for example.

Given the recent phenomenon of Ticket Exchange tix being snapped up by scalpers via bots and the lack of pre-sale opportunities for concerts lately (like U2), I wondering if the wait list is worth it anymore

I joined in December of 03. I used to email for updates up until they announced the Optum lounge and Cross Insurance club would be built. 1500 hundred seats ripped out. They also offered lower level seats to the Cross Insurance members. Memberships $6000 a year.
They will return an email with where they are on list.
Someone here posted in June that they finally came off the list from 2002. I believe they have been on that year for 3 years at least.

I've been on the wait list since 2007. Obviously the Pats don't give any indication of where you stand on the list, so I want to do an informal check in, of sorts. Is there anyone out there who has come off of the WL recently (or know of anyone who has)? If so, what year did you join?

Figured there are others out there on the wait list who may be interested to hear where they could potentially stand as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I signed up in Jan '03...I am 48th right now on the list..so next year might be mine

I signed up in Jan '03...I am 48th right now on the list..so next year might be mine

Yep, I signed up in 06, I emailed a few weeks ago for an update and was told that people who joined in 03 were starting to get tickets.

I suspect that a large number of tickets will becone available when Brady retires

In 2026

The Patriots maintain a large wait list for tickets. Things are always changing. If the team misses the playoffs a few seasons consecutively, tickets may open up left and right. Fans may not want to pony up money for a bad team. It's all"relative".

Thanks for this post, useful info from the replies. I joined at the same time as you, and have reserved a single seat. I thought at the time that it'd be faster to get the single seat and expand to more once I'm a STH than it'd be to wait for 2+ seats to come available. This has obviously not been the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down