PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to the Tompa Bay Bucs, awesome game, finally an easy SB for Brady (the development of the game, not the matchup pre game).

Awesome performance by the D, Todd Bowles is a great DC and congratulations to Bruce Arians to let the Goat and his experience command the offense and not trying to get in the way.

Brady = GOAT
Gronk = GOAT

Ever see "The People vs. Larry Flint"? Flint was getting sued for libel and kept losing his case as it went through the appeals process. Each step of the way, Flint was antagonizing the judge, driving his lawyer nuts. Finally, it reached the SCOTUS where Flint zipped his lip and let his lawyer do his job in peace.

Bruce Arians = Larry Flint
Tom Brady = Flint's lawyer
SB55 = SCOTUS

Regards,
Chris

Mike Evans is such an unselfish guy. I'd love to see how many pass interference penalties he drew this year; in the Super Bowl alone, I believe he got about 50 yards on them that don't show up in the stat sheet. I don't think people realize how valuable this guy has been forcing teams to put their best corner on him or double him. Opposite of many wide receiver divas.
Correct. Evans had 3 of the 4 key penalties:
1. Long PI at end of 1st half when he got tripped from behind by Breeland (ended in a TD);
2. INT by Mathieu negated when he was being held by Ware (ended in a TD);
3. PI in EZ by Mathieu that put ball on the 1 (ended in a TD).

Those were all key plays. The 4th key penalty was the offsides penalty by Hardman during the FG that resulted in a TD.

This is a random question but does Tom have veneers? Jesus, his teeth are almost distractingly white.
I'm sure hes had some whitening/bleaching done.

It's pretty funny that people were talking about Andy Reid being considered the GOAT Coach over BB if he won the SB.

Andy Reid lost in the SB to Bruce Arians! Bruce. BA!

LMAO. He even said he didn't expect what Bucs did. That he was surprised, with 2 weeks to prepare. Called TOs at end of half that allowed Bucs to score a TD and basically bury them. Then he came out at the half and made no adjustments.

Reid's playoffs win %: 0.53
BA playoffs win %: 0.71

It's pretty funny that people were talking about Andy Reid being considered the GOAT Coach over BB if he won the SB.

Andy Reid lost in the SB to Bruce Arians! Bruce. BA!

LMAO. He even said he didn't expect what Bucs did. That he was surprised, with 2 weeks to prepare. Called TOs at end of half that allowed Bucs to score a TD and basically bury them. Then he came out at the half and made no adjustments.

Reid's playoffs win %: 0.53
BA playoffs win %: 0.71
Like what happened to Green Bay, how TF do you let Evans get behind single coverage with the half winding down? Tampa needed a chunk play to flip the field and KC gave it to them. Un freaking real.

Regards,
Chris

Where's the pats fan with the Mahomes avatar? Lmao

Who is that? Voodoo? Hahaha

I have to say, 19-0 isn't impossible for the Bucs next year. I know that's silly to say, but I can't help but think about it. Their schedule is absolute tomato cans as of now. They have a young team that is improving still in many spots, FA won't hit them hard as they have cap space.

I don't think it will happen, but they have a very good chance to have a legit top 3 offense and defense and I don't see a likely weakness. Health permitting, it isn't outside the scope. Not to mention the only team likely to be as good (KC) is probably not going to make it back to the superbowl, cause making it 3 times in a row is just so damn unlikely.

If you think i'm blowing smoke, look at their schedule next year and how bad it is. It my mind the regular season comes down to if they can beat LAR on the road. LA isn't a hard place to play, and if it's close I don't trust Stafford, it is all about if Aaron Donald can ruin their day.

Last edited:
Yesterday's Chiefs Planet: Patrick Mahomes is about to become the greatest quarterback of all-time and doesn't need any protection. He isn't some system guy like o-v-e-r-r-a-t-e-d Brady He's THAT good! He will cruise to another Super Bowl MVP and we will rub it in everyone's faces!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today's Chiefs Planet: Maybe the Super Bowl MVP award isn't found in some shiny metal trophy but is the spirit found within this defeated, beaten down martyr. He even continued to score points despite being so overmatched and destroyed in every imaginable way. All of us our only as good as the people around us.

It just hit me....the tommybrady12 poster is ****ing dave portnoy. My god it was right in front of our faces the whole time...

Yesterday's Chiefs Planet: Patrick Mahomes is about to become the greatest quarterback of all-time and doesn't need any protection. He isn't some system guy like o-v-e-r-r-a-t-e-d Brady He's THAT good! He will cruise to another Super Bowl MVP and we will rub it in everyone's faces!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today's Chiefs Planet: Maybe the Super Bowl MVP award isn't found in some shiny metal trophy but is the spirit found within this defeated, beaten down martyr. He even continued to score points despite being so overmatched and destroyed in every imaginable way. All of us our only as good as the people around us.

1612817803562.png

1612817868002.png

LMAO. The dude who PM’d me made it so I couldn’t reply to him either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back