PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Bucs team is painful to watch. The worst coaching and scheme I have probably ever seen in my adult life. Am I just spoiled after watching the Pats for the past 25 years? This is garbage. Infuriating. Can't stop a 4-9 Falcons or any other NFL tomato can for that matter. Entire coaching staff needs to be ****canned yesterday. Unwatchable.
You and everyone on this thread is spoiled watching the best coaching in the league.

I'm an huge Brady and Gronk fan but the Bucs are so frustrating to watch.

Last edited:
How do you stream this game?

but yeah, brady's declining. You have all that talent and you should be raking. I think he's afraid to take a hit at his age and it's effecting his game.

but yeah, brady's declining. You have all that talent and you should be raking. I think he's afraid to take a hit at his age and it's effecting his game.

No he's not declining whatsoever.

Bucs coaching is atrocious. Just seeing the same schemes, week in week out. No surprise or wrinkles. This is a coaching staff that goes home at 5pm, everyday.

17-7 just like that.

So funny that every week Tampa has to get their game plan destroyed, get down multiple possessions and then go to a 2 minute drill offense that Brady can actually run effectively.

And by game plan, I mean hand it off every single first down, chuck it deep on 3rd and short.

I would assume if Brady becomes a FA after next season which would mean he turns 45 at the start of the 2022 season, he would most likely sign a one year deal somewhere with a team that is locked and loaded. That is pretty much what he did with Tampa but he also had the Saints interested until Brees said he was coming back and also the Niners who considered him before settling on sticking with Jimmy.

I just hope it's not here.

Another game Brady looks like he should be home on the couch

not that anyone else looks any good

that’s what you picked up from that half clown talk as usual

You and everyone on this thread is spoiled watching the best coaching in the league.

I'm an huge Brady and Gronk fan but the Bucs are so frustrating to watch.

bucs fans can’t even stand there coaching staff so it’s not us being spoiled everyone knows they suck and are unprepared

First time I've seen crossers. That was a pick that released Evans.

Tampa Bay is going to end up coming back and winning this game. Atlanta is absolutely terrible

They might, but it's not a good sign for the playoffs that they are in a tooth and nail battle against the Falcons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing