PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Tommy, he adopted TB12 name, used his TB12 logo as his avatar, and went out and spent thousands on his player card and signed tees. Tommy's ultra sad that TB12 no longer cares for him. I guess he stopped answering your fan mail? Now Tommy hates him because he didn't decide to "retire a Pats players" as you would have liked him to do. You bash him every chance you get, like a deranged Fan. You remind me of this guy.

Were you the dude that broke into Brady's mansion? :haha:

Where were you the last few weeks after your Bucs lost to Rams and Chiefs?

Where were you the last few weeks after your Bucs lost to Rams and Chiefs?
Did your barbershop open or you still using the clippers you bought. Poor Tommy, from the "Upper Crust," yet has to trim his own hair while waiting for TB12 to answer his fan mail. On top of everything, mods taking away your avatar, oh my.

No wonder you spend so much time at the forum, such a lonely guy.

Zero chance Brady does not play for Tampa next year. First, he will honor his contract just like he did in NE. Second, he loves what the org has done for him - from paying him to getting him all his guys. Tampa however may change the OC. I think that does happen.

it was a clown article

Did your barbershop open or you still using the clippers you bought. Poor Tommy, from the "Upper Crust," yet has to trim his own hair while waiting for TB12 to answer his fan mail. On top of everything, mods taking away your avatar, oh my.

No wonder you spend so much time at the forum, such a lonely guy.

Poor Venecol, only shows up when the Bucs don’t lose...

A lot of New Englanders think all states are as small as New England states. I used to live in West Texas. A hurricane hit Houston. Several people (living in New England) asked me if I was ok. I'm like, "yeah I think I will be allright.... you're closer to North Carolina than I am to Houston..

When I was 18 I moved from CT to the Tampa area (Indian Rocks beach at first) and I called my parents when I hit the Florida state line and my mom said "Oh so you made it" and couldn't believe me when I told her I still had another four hours to go lol.

Russell Wilson has the most turnovers and is something like 3-3 last 6 games. Where’s Mook and others with the system/not top tier talk

When I was 18 I moved from CT to the Tampa area (Indian Rocks beach at first) and I called my parents when I hit the Florida state line and my mom said "Oh so you made it" and couldn't believe me when I told her I still had another four hours to go lol.
Yeah, Florida is a long drive, especially when you come in from Mobile. Unless, I suppose, your final destination is Pensacola....

One issue with TB is when CB Dean is off of the field, they have a lack of speed in their secondary. Hence, the result vs KC (CB Davis); although Hill would burn anybody.

One issue with TB is when CB Dean is off of the field, they have a lack of speed in their secondary. Hence, the result vs KC (CB Davis); although Hill would burn anybody.

these fools played a single high safety and still didn’t adjust till the guy had 200 yds in the quarter

All this talk about Tampa Bay’s offense. Listen, it’s their first year together. Period point blank. Nobody mentions that. No OTAs, real training camp, Preseason etc..Brady is a timing/rhythmic QB (as everyone on here should know). Also, Brady is trying to mesh with Arians, whose offense is predicated on pushing the ball down the field. We all know that this isn’t particularly one of Brady’s strengths consistently, so of course naturally they’ll struggle to a degree. Then, you have the fact that TB’s backs aren’t particularly strong receiving out of the backfield, which heightens their efficiency issues. Brady isn’t picking up those “gimme yards”/check downs for 3-6 yards that he’s used to from White, Vereen, Faulk, Woodhead etc, which subsequently results in more “3rd n longs” then they’d like. Not sure what the atmosphere is like in the locker room/amongst QB & coach, but Brady & Arians need to have a discussion regarding a slight modification of the offense. Something they’d both be comfortable with. Aside from giving the team an extra season to gel and iron out the wrinkles mentioned above, they need to incorporate a more proficient offensive style to suit Brady’s strengths. He’s clearly flustered due to Arians’ desire to let it rip for 60 minutes, but those plays take time to develop. Incorporate some screens, check downs, draws etc to ease the stress on the OL & augment the proficiency of the offense & spell the defense. Honestly, there’s no reason (health permitting) for this offense not to be dominant; or at the very least, much more efficient (Looking at you Arians)...

Last edited:
All this talk about TB; listen, it’s their first year together. Period point blank. Nobody mentions that. No OTAs, real training camp, Preseason etc..Brady is a timing/rhythmic QB (as everyone on here should know).

Everyone mentions that - it's the common reason the Bradyites provide when he struggles. Same deal with Cam though, but no one wants to cut him any slack. I think Brady will be better acclimated to the Tampa offense in 2021 when he has an entire offseason with the team, but he'll be 44 so that may be a wash...

Everyone mentions that - it's the common reason the Bradyites provide when he struggles. Same deal with Cam though, but no one wants to cut him any slack. I think Brady will be better acclimated to the Tampa offense in 2021 when he has an entire offseason with the team, but he'll be 44 so that may be a wash...
This wasn’t really meant to defend Brady, but to give context as to why Tampa’s offense isn’t as proficient as it could/should be. I’m neither a “Brady-ite” nor a “BB-ite.” I just call each respective isolated situation how it is.

Cam's problems throwing the football are not related to not enough time with his teammates and are not nearly as fixable as anything Brady is struggling with.

I live in Palm Beach Gardens and we often drive to visit my in-laws in Dallas TX. More than half of the drive is within Florida.

Cam's problems throwing the football are not related to not enough time with his teammates and are not nearly as fixable as anything Brady is struggling with.
Either Cam is injured again or his shoulder is toast. He just straight up cannot throw a football. Throws balls in the dirt, routinely sails passes on wide open guys, floaters without much zip on the ball. All the time in the world isn't going to help when your body fails you and unfortunately it looks like Cam just cant physically do it anymore. Brady still makes some throws that are perfect pinpoint throws and still has some good zip on the ball when he needs to get it there quickly. His issues seem to be either mental, or bad play calling, or a mix of both (likely). I am sure if he was working with these guys since June on a normal practice schedule things may look a little more crisp but pretty much every QB in his first year with Arians threw a ton of interceptions. Just a byproduct of Bruce's risky biscuits.

All this talk about Tampa Bay’s offense. Listen, it’s their first year together. Period point blank. Nobody mentions that. No OTAs, real training camp, Preseason etc..Brady is a timing/rhythmic QB (as everyone on here should know). Also, Brady is trying to mesh with Arians, whose offense is predicated on pushing the ball down the field. We all know that this isn’t particularly one of Brady’s strengths consistently, so of course naturally they’ll struggle to a degree. Then, you have the fact that TB’s backs aren’t particularly strong receiving out of the backfield, which heightens their efficiency issues. Brady isn’t picking up those “gimme yards”/check downs for 3-6 yards that he’s used to from White, Vereen, Faulk, Woodhead etc. Not sure what the atmosphere is like in the locker room/amongst QB & coach, but Brady & Arians need to have a discussion regarding a slight modification of the offense. Something they’d both be comfortable with. Aside from giving the team an extra season to gel and iron out the wrinkles mentioned above, they need to incorporate a more proficient offensive style to suit Brady’s strengths. He’s clearly flustered due to Arians’ desire to let it rip for 60 minutes, but those plays take time to develop. Incorporate some screens, check downs, draws etc to ease the stress on the OL & augment the proficiency of the offense & spell the defense. Honestly, there’s no reason (health permitting) for this offense not to be dominant; or at the very least, much more efficient (Looking at you Arians)...
Very well stated.

Not sure what the atmosphere is like in the locker room/amongst QB & coach, but Brady & Arians need to have a discussion regarding a slight modification of the offense. Something they’d both be comfortable with. Aside from giving the team an extra season to gel and iron out the wrinkles mentioned above, they need to incorporate a more proficient offensive style to suit Brady’s strengths. He’s clearly flustered due to Arians’ desire to let it rip for 60 minutes, but those plays take time to develop. Incorporate some screens, check downs, draws etc to ease the stress on the OL & augment the proficiency of the offense & spell the defense. Honestly, there’s no reason (health permitting) for this offense not to be dominant; or at the very least, much more efficient (Looking at you Arians)...
That's right, as Romo stated, Tampa makes things look hard. It drives me nuts that when they need 1 or 2 yards, they don't run the ball more or make a short quick pass. Too many times in those situation, they are throwing it 10 to 40 yards down the field.

The way Tampa's defense is playing, which is very very average, the offense should be trying to stay on the field and have long drives with runs and short passes to move the chains and let the defense rest.

Last edited:
Brees is not expected to play this week and could be out longer per Payton's comments on his recovery. Seems smart to rest him as they are rolling along with Hill and have the Eagles next. I think they will need Brees for KC though in 2 weeks. Not sure he will be back by then.

Brees is not expected to play this week and could be out longer per Payton's comments on his recovery. Seems smart to rest him as they are rolling along with Hill and have the Eagles next. I think they will need Brees for KC though in 2 weeks. Not sure he will be back by then.
I also think Payton likes rubbing other people's noses in it that he can win with a guy everyone laughed at him for paying lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down