PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. shmessy, lol. He dipped out pretty quickly as soon as the team fell back to the pack.

81zydXKbyZL._RI_.jpg
That's Aaron Rodgers

You can win big games with Belichick + an above average QB like JG.

I firmly believe that.
Sometime hings are not going a team's way that has nothing to do with the coaching or the game plan. There was the fumble ruling that was reversed, the WFT bobbling TD that was confirmed, the practice squad guard allowing two sacks, and the 5 drops from Godwin.

Misfortune happens in football and is why the better team doesn't always win. If you have an elite QB, especially one who is clutch like Brady, they can overcome that.

Last edited:
The thing with Testavedre though is, Bill and Testaverde are the last Coach/QB combo to win a playoff game for the Browns. So anyone asking if Bill can win a playoff game without Brady the answer has always been yes because he won a playoff game with Testaverde in Cleveland and true Pats fans would know that since it was against the Pats.
I remember watching that game and seeing Testaverde (20 of 30, 268 yards, 1 TD, 0 interceptions) outplay Bledsoe (21 of 50, 235 yards, 1 TD, 3 interceptions) and Belichick outcoach Parcells. Such a disappointment.

If the Saints choke, Tom gets a home game against the Rams.

Saints have survived. Bucs could be the next team since the '07 Giants to avoid a 3 game sweep next week.

Saints have survived. Bucs could be the next team since the '07 Giants to avoid a 3 game sweep next week.
Should be a much better game than that debacle that occurred back in October.

I'm getting a front row seat to that.
If he somehow pulls off a Super Bowl victory, the board will go in full meltdown mode.

If he somehow pulls off a Super Bowl victory, the board will go in full meltdown mode.
The anti Brady posters will say since it was a Covid season it doesn't count.

I get the sense the country prefers to see Brady win one away from Bill instead of the other way around. Obviously I don’t agree if the Pats are still playing but since they’re not I’m all in on that.

I think the 4 oldest QBs in the league made it to the playoffs. Brees, Roethlisburger, Rivers, and Brady. Am I right?

So who has the noodle arm? Steelers already losing 28-0 on a Ben fumble and 2 interceptions. I've heard Rivers can't throw deep that well anymore but wasn't able to watch him play. And Brees rarely tries to throw it more than 20 yards.

But Brady, I think he is throwing deep just as good as 2007 and doing it more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News