PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't live in New England anymore either. Sunshine and warmth...and lower taxes. No regrets here.

I like how he called New England “The Northeast”.

Like Belichick calling Welker “the receiver”. Lol.

Yeah well, when Brady gets a taste of a Cat 5 hurricane blowing through his neighborhood he'll wish he was somewhere else...and he probably will be.

I think there's been an overreaction to the Giants one decent win.

I don't see the connection between Brady and Foles.

These are the only talking heads that I ever listen to...

Same as it ever was...

Bucs offense looks even more pathetic as usual coming off a bye.

Brady now missed Gronk and Godwin on wide open big plays. Not looking good.

Wow minnesota's kicker sucks

The Vikings kicker should be cut at halftime.

Tampa is the 4th worst coached team in the NFL after the Texans, Chargers and the Jets.

Tampa will probably not ask Brady back for next year, even though the move they should make is to fire Arians and all his assistants.

55 yards in the air. Landed soft as a pillow. WOW. The camera shot from behind made it seem all the more spectacular.

Why can't we find a quarterback like that?

Eta: Good job also by Scotty Miller maintaining focus against the risk of having his neck snapped.

Last edited:
Minnesota outplaying tampa bay but losing because their kicker is horrible.

Either way, don't see Bucs going too far with this defense

I don't understand the strategy Tampa Bay employed at the end of the first half on that final play before the field goal. I thought, when time is running out and you are on the 50, the goal is to throw the ball so that it lands on around the 7 yard line, not in the end zone...

I guess that's just another one of Bruce Arians' wacky schemes.

I don't understand the strategy Tampa Bay employed at the end of the first half on that final play before the field goal. I thought, when time is running out and you are on the 50, the goal is to throw the ball so that it lands on around the 7 yard line, not in the end zone...

I guess that's just another one of Bruce Arians' wacky schemes.
There is one second on the clock. If you throw it to the 7 yards line the half is over! They tried to go for 7. They got a flag in the Ez which resulted on an extra play at the 1 yard line and they choose to kick a FG.

There is one second on the clock. If you throw it to the 7 yards line the half is over! They tried to go for 7. They got a flag in the Ez which resulted on an extra play at the 1 yard line and they choose to kick a FG.
I am pretty sure my dude was being sarcastic

Huge win for Tampa Bay. Would’ve been in huge trouble had they lost this one.

Bucs haven't changed one bit, offensively or defensively- they're not going to surprise you. Even if they win out the rest of the season, they'll be one and done in the playoffs.

The Vikings kicker should be cut at halftime.

Dan Bailey had better enter the witness protection program tonight.

THe 9 points they left out there would have been more than enough for a W.

Bucs haven't changed one bit, offensively or defensively- they're not going to surprise you. Even if they win out the rest of the season, they'll be one and done in the playoffs.
It is mind blowing that Tampa rarely, if ever:

- Runs on a down that isn't 1st
- Does any play action
- Throws screen passes
- Throws a quick slant to Godwin or AB

Any decent coordinator would have this offense humming.

It is mind blowing that Tampa rarely, if ever:

- Runs on a down that isn't 1st
- Does any play action
- Throws screen passes
- Throws a quick slant to Godwin or AB

Any decent coordinator would have this offense humming.

The drive that ended with the Gronk TD had 2 play actions and runs. They went down the field effortlessly on that drive than went back to there nonsense

The drive that ended with the Gronk TD had 2 play actions and runs. They went down the field effortlessly on that drive than went back to there nonsense
Yep. Any time they emulate anything that TB did in NE, they move the ball with ease.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back