PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2011 Patsfan Fantasy Football

I'm in if there is still space.

Anymore spots available or do you have your 12? If any openings I'm interested.

I think we have 12. i will count up the the replies and get the league info out to all tonight.

We can vote on how to distribute the year end winnings and discuss a draft time and type suitable for all.

I think we have 12. i will count up the the replies and get the league info out to all tonight.

We can vote on how to distribute the year end winnings and discuss a draft time and type suitable for all.

any update on this? I didn't receive anything. i think I was within the first 12.

any update on this? I didn't receive anything. i think I was within the first 12.

yea, i got caught up in the excitment of the game last night. You made the 12. Emails will be going out this evening with league home page info. :rocker:

I just joined. So $10? Any chance of making this a PPR league? That's been the way I've done most leagues in the last few years.

Is this full, wouldn't mind another league

Ok men. Draft is tonight at 7pm. Please do your best to make it to the draft or prerank your players so yahoo doesnt draft you a crap team.

The $10 league fee was addressed in an email that i sent out using the email adresses that you all provided (on yahoo) at the time you joined.

Payment can be sent to [email protected] via Paypal.

be sure to mark it as "Gift" so we can avoid paying the associated transaction fee's.

The way i have the broken down payout(s) are as follows:

$100 to league Champion
$10 (returned entry fee) to runner up
$10 to best regular season record (total points will serve as the tie breaker if needed).

As an added bit of fun, I think the league champion should get to pick the Patsfans Avatar and Sig of the last place team, which they will have to sport until the end of the (NFL) superbowl.

What do you guys think?

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back