PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: NFL Week 5 Other Games

Once again a coach goes for 2 and it fails when they should have tied the game. If the Chiefs even get a FG, then the Raiders need a TD !!! Come on Josh, did you not learn anything from Bill about situational football...he would have never done that !

Such a terrible call to go for 2. If you trust your D, you can get the ball back and get a field goal to win it still. If you don't trust your D, then being up 1 still doesn't help you.

Not at you but does anybody find such "since" stats useful? Especially if it is not that long ago?
A useful one would be when was the last time refs called a defensive holding on a field goal attempt. Had to be long ago. That was a 7 point swing.

Once again a coach goes for 2 and it fails when they should have tied the game. If the Chiefs even get a FG, then the Raiders need a TD !!! Come on Josh, did you not learn anything from Bill about situational football...he would have never done that !
Lol I can see Bill doing that.

If I didn’t know any better I would’ve guessed Josh came from the Harbaugh coaching tree with that decision.

What are you even attempting to suggest? Against the Bucs, Kelce had 90+ yards, a couple big 3rd down catches early that game, and the opening TD after their embarrassing fumble. So yes, they failed to take him out.

It’s called sarcasm

Lol I can see Bill doing that.
I don't see it...not with just 4 minutes left and with the way the Chiefs are marching up and down the field.

well this is interesting, Raiders got a stop

Such a terrible call to go for 2. If you trust your D, you can get the ball back and get a field goal to win it still. If you don't trust your D, then being up 1 still doesn't help you.
It makes sense if they can stop KC and then run the clock out w/o having to score. Now they have to score.

It's time for a draw to Bolden.

This is when Carr normally chokes..

That’s not a catch

For what they gave up for Adams, he better have caught that.

Not enough to overturn. Give KC a massive f*ck you by letting this stand.

No catch. No control.

Just roll out Carr and have him run out of bounds to get the first down.

I hate that stupid chant

Classic KC flukefest win

4th and 1 so just chuck it up...

McDaniels wants to be fired so he can come back and develop Zappe.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back