PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: NFL Unplugged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoodie

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
couldn't find a place to put this so moderators please move it if you need to. (colorful language involved too.)

Anthony Gargano has written a book called NFL Unplugged about what it's really like to play in the NFL. Deadspin has a few excerpts. Here's my favorite story --

Ike Reese told of a harrowing experience trying to recover a Brian Westbrook fumble during a punt return against the Patriots.

"Mike Vrabel grabbed my sac," Reese said. "We're all scrambling for the ball and Mike Vrabel had my nuts so hard I was screaming. I didn't even have the ball. He had my **** in his hands and he's squeezing. We don't wear cups. So I'm dying. Everything is fair game. The pile clears and I see him — now Mike, he's an Ohio guy, and I played against him at Ohio State when I was at Michigan State — and he's smiling and **** at me. I turned to him and said, ‘You ******' *******.'"

Jeff Garcia Pisses In Hand Towels, And The Art Of Breaking Thumbs In The Loose-Ball Pile

couldn't find a place to put this so moderators please move it if you need to. (colorful language involved too.)

Anthony Gargano has written a book called NFL Unplugged about what it's really like to play in the NFL. Deadspin has a few excerpts. Here's my favorite story --

Ike Reese told of a harrowing experience trying to recover a Brian Westbrook fumble during a punt return against the Patriots.

"Mike Vrabel grabbed my sac," Reese said. "We're all scrambling for the ball and Mike Vrabel had my nuts so hard I was screaming. I didn't even have the ball. He had my **** in his hands and he's squeezing. We don't wear cups. So I'm dying. Everything is fair game. The pile clears and I see him — now Mike, he's an Ohio guy, and I played against him at Ohio State when I was at Michigan State — and he's smiling and **** at me. I turned to him and said, ‘You ******' *******.'"

Jeff Garcia Pisses In Hand Towels, And The Art Of Breaking Thumbs In The Loose-Ball Pile

Holy **** that was very interesting to read ! Man, NFL behind the scenes that we don't get to see is just plain nasty :eek:

Last edited:
Don't let Roger know about this. He'll be suspending everybody left and right..

Well, looks like there's another title to add to my book list.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST