PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: NFC Playbook on Sanchez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlainOldEd

In the Starting Line-Up
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Sterling Sharpe just said "Sanchez has been playing great football lately" or something like that... Has he seen the games? In the last month his QB ratings are 59.9, 60.1, bye, 43.3. That doesn't sound very good to me.....:rolleyes:

OK, we need to stop this....

Ian, can we change the rules on this forum a little bit?

when an idiot on ESPN or NFL network say something, we cant start a thread about it? i honestly get tired of being told what some idiot on TV said

these guys suck, we need an exemption list of ppl who should NOT be listened to, and well, Sharpe is one of them

no offense to the OP though, this thread fits in well with the other being created lately

But, Sanchez is on the jets?
Jets=Great? :bricks:

OK, we need to stop this....

Ian, can we change the rules on this forum a little bit?

when an idiot on ESPN or NFL network say something, we cant start a thread about it? i honestly get tired of being told what some idiot on TV said

these guys suck, we need an exemption list of ppl who should NOT be listened to, and well, Sharpe is one of them

no offense to the OP though, this thread fits in well with the other being created lately

Why click into the thread titled OT:NFC Playbook on Snchez, read it and then comment about how you don't like what someone on NFL Network says? Rather than impose new rules I'd suggest looking at the thread topic and making a decision from there as to whether or not to open it and read it. hth

Why click into the thread titled OT:NFC Playbook on Snchez, read it and then comment about how you don't like what someone on NFL Network says? Rather than impose new rules I'd suggest looking at the thread topic and making a decision from there as to whether or not to open it and read it. hth

hah! I was just going to write the same thing. You put it better than I could.

On the subject of Sanchez: He actually seemed to be throwing well last week. NFLN (I think) showed the number of drops they Jets receivers had. It was ridiculous, especially Holmes.

hah! I was just going to write the same thing. You put it better than I could.

On the subject of Sanchez: He actually seemed to be throwing well last week. NFLN (I think) showed the number of drops they Jets receivers had. It was ridiculous, especially Holmes.

I'm guessing they didn't bother to show the nice catches of the bad throws he's been making all season.

Sterling Sharpe just said "Sanchez has been playing great football lately" or something like that... Has he seen the games? In the last month his QB ratings are 59.9, 60.1, bye, 43.3. That doesn't sound very good to me.....:rolleyes:

Congratulations Ed in joining the Jet's race to the top thread race. :popcorn:

You have stiff competition ... but you have a chance for a bronze medal at least. :rolleyes:

have to use Fabreeze on my monitor every time I see one. :ugh:

You know what's even more annoying than the number of Jets threads? The number of people who consistently post in those threads to whine about how many Jets thread there are.

There are lots of threads I don't want to read (WEEI/Felger/Borges ones spring to mind). So I don't.

Hey Zeus. :rolleyes:

I'm guessing they didn't bother to show the nice catches of the bad throws he's been making all season.

That's correct. They were talking about one game; it wasn't an assessment of the Jets' or Sanchez's season. It was pretty pathetic how they were dropping decent passes at key times last week.

Not defending Sanchez in anyway (I'm the guy who keeps pointing out they could have had Freeman at 17, and I'm confident Sanchez will never develop into a leader or good QB). I just think it's funny that Jets fans a few weeks ago were all "look at this powerful offense we have .. and we don't even have Holmes yet!" Holmes, from what I've seen, has made some decent catches but has also had some bad drops. Meanwhile this mighty running games of theirs came up with nothing against GB in the type of game they were supposedly designed to win.

I don't agree with everything Sharpe says and not that it's a big compliment but he's way better than his brother and at least backs up his opinions with film. He's also one of the few people to pick the 2001 Patriots to beat the Rams and I know a lot of guys just take the big underdog because there's zero risk and tons of reward for doing so but he again actually backed it up with film at the time and he was as close as anybody as to how the Patriots defense would play that day giving them a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes