Votes: 10 8.8%
  • Spurs

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Lakers

Votes: 67 59.3%
  • Other

Votes: 9 8.0%

• Total voters
Man Kyrie is low key getting ready to completely **** up the Celtics plans for the next decade if he bails for the Knicks after this season.

Man Kyrie is low key getting ready to completely **** up the Celtics plans for the next decade if he bails for the Knicks after this season.
This **** is why I said we shouldn’t count our chickens yet and rule out trades. Kyrie is not from Boston, he’s played here for one season, he already bailed on a team that had Lebron James and was poised to go to the Finals again.

There isn’t loyalty in this league and Kyrie already left a team that recently won a title and had been in 3 Finals.

I am not buying it. I think ainge feels good about it otherwise they would be trading the guy. The Knicks are a cursed franchise.
Or he doesn’t have options. Trade one year of Kyrie for one year of Kawhi. You at least have a chance of keeping Kyrie over the guy definitely bolting for LA.

This **** is why I said we shouldn’t count our chickens yet and rule out trades. Kyrie is not from Boston, he’s played here for one season, he already bailed on a team that had Lebron James and was poised to go to the Finals again.

There isn’t loyalty in this league and Kyrie already left a team that recently won a title and had been in 3 Finals.
He bailed on Cleveland BECAUSE of LeBron.

Horford
Hayward
Brown
Tatum
Smart and/or Rozier
4 1st round draft picks

Even if Irving walks, Boston should be in great shape, as long as the kids keep developing.

Or he doesn’t have options. Trade one year of Kyrie for one year of Kawhi. You at least have a chance of keeping Kyrie over the guy definitely bolting for LA.
Horford
Hayward
Brown
Tatum
Smart and/or Rozier
4 1st round draft picks

Even if Irving walks, Boston should be in great shape, as long as the kids keep developing.

Can’t they give that contract intended for Irving to another player? Don’t know the 2019 free agent class.

He bailed on Cleveland BECAUSE of LeBron.
He bailed because he wanted to be the guy somewhere else, not strictly because of Lebron. Boston was not on his short list of teams to be traded too. He's already shown that he is willing to leave a contender. Don't know why people are expecting loyalty

Where are all the players who wanted to play with Lebroni?

He bailed because he wanted to be the guy somewhere else, not strictly because of Lebron. Boston was not on his short list of teams to be traded too. He's already shown that he is willing to leave a contender. Don't know why people are expecting loyalty

Not loyalty but just looking at the roster. I still feel he will resign here.

Yes, because being with LeBron is sooo good for your career. Look what it did for Kevin Love!

Holley and A. Sherrod Blakely on BST right now discussing a report that James and Luke Walton "have not yet spoken" with one another.

Yes, because being with LeBron is sooo good for your career. Look what it did for Kevin Love!
Kevin Love is not a champion without Lebron

Kevin Love is not a champion without Lebron
Actually without kyrie he isn’t a champion.
Without Lebron he may still be scoring 25+ ppg and leading the league in rebounds instead of standing in the corner waiting to shoot a 3

I stopped caring about the NBA when the Cs big 3 went off...but that was around the time of Lebrons "decision". An entire TV show to where he would go. That right there turned me off and now you know the 2 teams who have a real shot at winning every year.

NHL anything can happen. NFL same. NBA...nope

Holley and A. Sherrod Blakely on BST right now discussing a report that James and Luke Walton "have not yet spoken" with one another.

Lebroni raymone James’s a coach killer. I can’t believe they’re asking this guy for input on the team. He was responsible for bringing jr smith to Cleveland and the Tristan Thompson contract.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back