PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Kurt Warner movie trailer

What a story this was.

Tom Brady will be next.

WOW. I love underdog and perseverance movies, Shawshank is my favorite movie.

This trailer makes me so fired up. I'm probably going to watch this movie about 20 different times.

Was that Dennis Quaid playing **** Vermeil !? I cannot wait for this movie to come out.

obligatory add: and then the sequel to this blockbuster hit should be about the 2001 season.

How crazy is it that Kurt was bagging groceries watching football like us yet became the best QB in the game overnight after he was given a chance?

What could’ve been in St. Louis. Kurt got raw deal and the organization blew an opportunity. First Vermeil leaves and comes back to coach the Chiefs a year later. Then they have reeeaally bad drafts and just bad roster management. Finally, Martz’s Coaching style/offensive scheme got Kurt beat up. Then threw him away like trash.

Last edited:
This movie looks like it tries waaaaay too hard to sell the drama in it. Everything in the trailer looks over the top with intensity. Kurt Warner is a good story, it shouldn't need so much over the top embellishment to work. It also feels like a scatter shot of every sports movie cliche in the hopes something will stick. The old prickly GM asking the potential new player 'why should I give you a shot?!' It just comes off as super forced.

Was that Dennis Quaid playing Charley Armey !? I cannot wait for this movie to come out.

obligatory add: and then the sequel to this blockbuster hit should be about the 2001 season.

I think he’s **** Vermeil. The coach in the beginning looked like Mike Martz but he was the offensive coordinator.

This movie looks like it tries waaaaay too hard to sell the drama in it. Everything in the trailer looks over the top with intensity. Kurt Warner is a good story, it shouldn't need so much over the top embellishment to work. It also feels like a scatter shot of every sports movie cliche in the hopes something will stick. The old prickly GM asking the potential new player 'why should I give you a shot?!' It just comes off as super forced.

I greatly respect your intelligence from what I've seen. But I have to say no way here. There are going to be people like me who watch this movie a bazillion times. Awesome underdog story hopefully done well.

You’ve got to remember it’s a movie. They have to add the drama element to it.

I think he’s **** Vermeil. The coach in the beginning looked like Mike Martz but he was the offensive coordinator.

Thanks updated my original question. This movie is going to play well among people who love movies like this

You already saw it?

You already saw it?
No i was talking about how the trailer makes it look. Haven't seen it. If I did I would be more definitive of my opinion though. I never lack for opinions on movies haha. Big time film junkie

No i was talking about how the trailer makes it look. Haven't seen it. If I did I would be more definitive of my opinion though. I never lack for opinions on movies haha. Big time film junkie
Like Ice said, it's a trailer. They're usually 1000 x better than the movie.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back