PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Julio Jones placed on IR

Good for the Pats. Pats could have been a playoff team if they didn't screw up the first 6 wks, particularly the OLine

Oh no, the Pats are no longer a viable playoff team? Thanks for the update! I can go back to jerking off and playing solitaire on Sundays again.

Pats are dodging some bullets here. No Chubb this week, no Julio next

This is why I wasn’t so hot on Jones when he was available for a trade. At his age, I was concerned that last year was the start of a trend where he couldn’t stay healthy anymore. This happens with older skill position players.

They'll screw it up. Watch Onwenu go back to LG on Sunday. If they mess the next 2 weeks up fire the OC.

Stop It GIF by GIPHY News

They'll screw it up. Watch Onwenu go back to LG on Sunday. If they mess the next 2 weeks up fire the OC.

Leave the poor horse alone. It's been dead a long long time.

1636844213778.png

There’s always something bothering that guy. Time to hang the cleats up

He's having a real problem staying on the field this season, no question. But he's still had a healthier, and better, start to the season than Trent Brown. Between all the failed virus tests, and all the injuries, it's been a very weird year in terms of team personnel throughout the league.

Last edited:
Oh no, the Pats are no longer a viable playoff team? Thanks for the update! I can go back to jerking off and playing solitaire on Sundays again.

Even if we make the playoffs, what else are we supposed to do until kickoff?

Pats are dodging some bullets here. No Chubb this week, no Julio next
Titans were not exactly majorly relying on jones this year. He only had 21 catches and zero td's.

Titans were not exactly majorly relying on jones this year. He only had 21 catches and zero td's.

True that Jones is not a stud or anything, but matchup wise this still helps quite a bit. We bracket Brown with 2 guys and now who else on that offense can really hurt us ... Should make a good matchup for our defense even better. Question is will our offense be able to hold up their end, especially after seeing what Tennessee did to the Rams offense.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back