PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jeudy to Browns

We signed an Injuried soon to be washed up Juju those who live in glass house shouldn't throw stones. We should be the last to talk about other Teams and their WR's. Who do we have again?? Oh Pop Douglas. :rolleyes:
You are talking out of your ass….again. Neither Parker nor Juju got anything close to 41m in guarantees. Apples and oranges.

You are talking out of your ass….again. Neither Parker nor Juju got anything close to 41m in guarantees. Apples and oranges.
Idiot alert
Panic Button Netflix GIF by NailedIt

Lol, come again? Just a bit more?

Not even close to Jeudy’s deal. That includes Parker’s deal.
My bad, thought Jeudy's deal was 3 years 41M. Not the case.

We signed an Injuried soon to be washed up Juju those who live in glass house shouldn't throw stones. We should be the last to talk about other Teams and their WR's. Who do we have again?? Oh Pop Douglas. :rolleyes:
Bill signed him; not me. Regardless, I can still opine on it. Thanks for your opinion though

This is what you pay for a good WR. We wouldn’t know because we’ve never signed one
But Jeudy is an average WR. So average that Steve Smith had to remind him that on live TV in the most excruciating way.

The main reason there were some here, myself included, who wanted to seek a trade for Jeudy was because of the success he had with Corky at Alabama. I felt he could’ve been his last best hope to find some consistency & rhythm in the pocket…

Seeing as Corky’s no longer with us however, I wouldn’t have made that trade for Jeudy either, especially since we have so very few picks this year already.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back