PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jets harrass female reporter

Status
Not open for further replies.
She had it coming.

That's laughably ridiculous. This is from YOUR hometown newspaper:

Ines Sainz was at the Jets' Florham Park facility Saturday to interview quarterback Mark Sanchez. During the portion of practice open to the media, secondary coach Dennis Thurman purposely overthrew passes during position drills so they would land near Sainz, and according to one report, coach Rex Ryan joined in as well.

Not defending them, but wow put her name into Google Images and look at the way she dresses.

She had it coming.

why, just because she is pretty and happened to be covering the team? no matter what she did, you have to show restraint. i can't see BB allowing any of that stuff in the patriots lockerroom...it's all business for us.

Lots of embarrassment to go around. jets acted vilely; freakin' USC East.

Meanwhile, the association of female journalists that is pushing this should also push standards for how journalists present themselves and behave among the people they cover. THose older photos of her on the shoulders of players are ridiculous. Journalists have privileged access to these players for a valid reason and should stay focused on that purpose.

Not defending them, but wow put her name into Google Images and look at the way she dresses.

Shes spanish, thats their culture, then again acting like morons is the Jets team culture

Last edited:
Exactly. She had it coming. She shouldn't have been standing there.

What's pathetic is that she isn't even that good looking. Guess thats the low standard your team has, what with all the hookers they procure on the road.

That team is out of control. Now more convinced than ever the Jets won't make the playoffs this year.

I am sure if she was raped it would have been all her fault, right Jet fans? Roethlisberger was also in the right forcing himself on that girl...after all, she ALLOWED herself to get dragged and locked in the bathroom.

Scum. Plain and simple. Not the Jets being a bunch of 23 year olds around her...that I can get. It's the pieces of sh!t that rationalize it because she wore a bikini a couple of times for pictures that sicken me.

I am sure if she was raped it would have been all her fault, right Jet fans? Roethlisberger was also in the right forcing himself on that girl...after all, she ALLOWED herself to get dragged and locked in the bathroom.

Scum. Plain and simple. Not the Jets being a bunch of 23 year olds around her...that I can get. It's the pieces of sh!t that rationalize it because she wore a bikini a couple of times for pictures that sicken me.

Would you expect any different from jets fans? The way the behaved at the old stadium and now this. yeah, they're low lifes.

Exactly. She had it coming. She shouldn't have been standing there.

Don't expect to be treated professionally if you don't dress professionally.

This women dresses like a pole dancer. Is she surprised?

Don't expect to be treated professionally if you don't dress professionally.

This women dresses like a pole dancer. Is she surprised?

So treatment of people is determined by your opinion of how they are dressed? If it's not up to your standard then anything goes? You must be one heck of human being. Kick any dogs lately?

Who gives a crap if she's pretty or not??

This type of behavior gives athletes a bad name.
If REXy encouraged this I REALLY hope the nfl looks into this.

They want to expand into new markets?
HOW the heck are you going to do that when the "darling" or whatever you you want to call that team don't know how to behave around other human beings?

Seriously this is just pathetic and I really hope the NFL fines Rex and the Jets for this. We've been an example of before.

If the reporter was a gay man... would they have likewise harassed him?
Probably?

WOw you aint kidding, thats one hell of a way to use tight jeans lol!!

So treatment of people is determined by your opinion of how they are dressed?

Yeah, thats the way the world works. When you walk into the bank, would you hand your ATM card to a guy in a baggy celtics jersey and jeans around his ass, or the guy in the suit?

Would you hire a lawyer who showed up in court wearing go-go boots and spandex shorts?

Seriously...google what she wears to "work"

I don't think thats the way you SHOULD treat people, but anyone over about 6 years old should realize that people don't act how they "should', and you should be cognizant of that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots