PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT Harden to Nets

DropKickFlutie

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
1. I think James Harden is a loser and Kyrie, Harden, Durant I do not expect to go well. 3 ball hogs, 2 play horrible defense.
2. The Nets losing Levert, Allen, 3 firsts and 4 pick swaps is insane.
3. Levert for Oladipo, sounds like Oladipo wasn't coming back. Cleveland randomly gets Jarrett Allen.
4. Houston makes out with Oladipo, 8 first rounders essentially. A decent lineup of John Wall, Oladipo, Christian Wood, still have DeMarcus Cousins.

I think it sent a terrible signal across the entire NBA that beer gut quitter Harden got his way.

Last edited:
This is going to be fun to watch.

If they can come together, they should be the team coming out of the East. It’s more likely that they’ll implode, though. I don’t see how Harden accepts this being Durant’s team and Kyrie is an asshat in general.

It seems like athletes are starting to figure out that if you call out the organization publicly, you'll get your trade request granted.

And it's only a matter of time before Kyrie gets injured.

Looks like the Nets haven't learned a damn thing from 2013...

Is that Russian still the owner?

If they can come together, they should be the team coming out of the East. It’s more likely that they’ll implode, though. I don’t see how Harden accepts this being Durant’s team and Kyrie is an asshat in general.

Harden played with Durant back at OKC so they may be ok with sharing.........that said, it will make things interesting......the C's may be able to get Oladipo on the cheap now since Houston is really going to try to suck......their 1st rd pick for next year is going to OKC but it's top 3 protected

I think Indiana got better ..... LeVert is a big plus for them

Last edited:
But according to SNYTV’s Tommy Dee, Irving is “furious” with the organization. And it has nothing to do with the team’s decision to onboard James Harden via a four-team trade, either.

Irving reportedly is upset by the Nets’ decision to hire Steve Nash as head coach because he was “not in favor” of it.

Dee also described the relationship between Irving and teammate Kevin Durant as “very distant.”

Gordon 'glass' Hayward hurt again. I'm shocked i tell ya Shocked.

1. Only 1 ball. KD isn't playing with unselfish splash brothers. KD now has the dribble brothers.

2. Harden and Irving suck on defense. Who will defend? Who will rebound ?

3. Cleveland has a ton of big men. Would a trade between Cleveland for Kyrie back to Cleveland make sense for a big man ?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hard to find a historic comparison of a guy who has so consistently fallen apart in the biggest games. In the post-game interview, Harden predictably blamed injuries.

The Nets probably won’t get a better opportunity than this one. LeBron out, nothing close to a super team remaining, and even getting to play the last two games without the liability known as Kyrie Irving.

Hard to find a historic comparison of a guy who has so consistently fallen apart in the biggest games. In the post-game interview, Harden predictably blamed injuries.

The Nets probably won’t get a better opportunity than this one. LeBron out, nothing close to a super team remaining, and even getting to play the last two games without the liability known as Kyrie Irving.
I’ve been saying for years that guy is the most overrated player of all time. I’m a nets fan and I think they did the right thing getting him, it just didn’t work out this year with health. Kyrie stays healthy and they win in 4 or 5 I think

I’ve been saying for years that guy is the most overrated player of all time. I’m a nets fan and I think they did the right thing getting him, it just didn’t work out this year with health. Kyrie stays healthy and they win in 4 or 5 I think
Agreed they would have won with Kyrie.

You're a Nets fan so I know you're disappointed, but I'm so glad the Bucks won. Kyrie isn't likeable, Harden quit on his last team, and Durant responded to the challenge of getting beat by Golden State by joining them. Bucks are small market, and I like what I know of Giannis. Great clip:

You're a Nets fan so I know you're disappointed, but I'm so glad the Bucks won. Kyrie isn't likeable, Harden quit on his last team, and Durant responded to the challenge of getting beat by Golden State by joining them. Bucks are small market, and I like what I know of Giannis. Great clip:

I respect that

Joe Harris came up miniature in this series

Joe Harris came up miniature in this series
Yeah, couldn't shoot a lick. Nets will be back. As it was, they were Durant's toe away from advancing. OT, but how brain dead was Lopez, passing the ball with 2 seconds on the shot clock? All he had to was heave it with a high arc and hit something, would have been a high rebound, would have left like 2 seconds. Although who knows, maybe Durant drains a 3 then, who's to say.

Last edited:
Yeah, couldn't shoot a lick. Nets will be back. As it was, they were Durant's toe away from advancing. OT, but how brain dead was Lopez, passing the ball with 2 seconds on the shot clock? All he had to was heave it with a high arc and hit something, would have been a high rebound, would have left like 2 seconds. Although who knows, maybe Durant drains a 3 then, who's to say.
When was the last time Irving finished a season playing well?

the nets are not going to be better next year … they will be dealing with the exact same issues

they were a Jeff Green night of nights away from getting tossed in 6

The level of competition will increase in the east next year.

Yep...Should've been a Celtic.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back