PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: #GPODAWUND

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Cleveland, the new City of Champions...and the Cleveland Browns...

Glad for the city that they've had the Cavs and, knock on wood, the Indians about to bring it home. Boston never had a streak as terribly long as Cleveland, and on top of that, they have to live in Cleveland.... That said, sometimes it's funny to see that some things never change....

What's worse, this or throwing bildos on your own team's field? I don't know, but both are pitiful and hilarious. Way to show your pride.

Last edited:
6841.jpg

Almost worst than J-E-S-T due to the literal size of the **** up.

Well, they are Browns fans. Cleveland fan forum had their game with us marked down as a win. #dog pound #barking hard

When I first saw it, I was wondering what kind of acronym it was. Lol.

Almost worst than J-E-S-T due to the literal size of the **** up.

Trying to put aside my dislike for the Jets, the Cleveland thing is worse. With the JEST, it's two guys with 4 pieces of paper (hat tip to oldrover for posting the picture.) Embarrassing and funny, those were just fans. Note: I'm not implying we should stop bringing J-E-S-T up. That will always be funny.

Professionals were behind mixing up the sections of the Dawg Pound banner. That should have been planned out and rehearsed at least once to avoid mistakes like that. Just looking at it, my guess would be someone thought the "This is the..." text should appear in the first section, not in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back