SOURCE:CBS Boston

SOURCE:ProFootballTalk.com

SOURCE:ProFootballTalk.com

Patsfans.com

Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A
Right Now At PatsFans.com:
Underrated
James Develin's absence certainly hurt New England's ground game in 2017 and Steve Balestrieri believes he's an important player to keep in the fold heading into free agency.

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

@NoraPrinciotti it's comfortable until I have to move. Then I can't really move

@NoraPrinciotti I can somewhat surprisingly do both of those, I just discovered, but not while sitting with a computer on my lap

@NoraPrinciotti shit. I'll try to do so without severe knee pain, so I will try to stop locking my right knee.

@NoraPrinciotti now I'm staring at the ceiling pretending I was looking all around and you happened to look at me while I looked by you

I do this to myself almost nightly for some reason and always forget it hurts when I decide to move my leg. I'm kin… https://t.co/7TPGvkqyqV

is it normal that I get in severe pain if I cross my left leg over the top of my knee on my straightened right leg?

From @Marisa_Ingemi Isaiah Thomas 20 point streak comes to an end: ‘Tonight was just an off night for me’ https://t.co/PTax78JFx4

Damn missed the free throw 😔

Does this Cowboys' LB belong in the Hall? @ https://t.co/0BB6pznwyP

So Dwight Howard shouldn't have been ejected. https://t.co/O5fT7at2tf

RT @thekidet: I love how the player gets penalized for not doing anything wrong and then the league sends out an "oops, we was trippin!" An…

@Ironhead334 Thanks for listening, my man. Hoping to have one done Wednesday.

The duxedos joke was damn good.

Y'all don't take this robot thing seriously enough, twitter. You need to reallocate some outrage to the robot department. I'm so anti.

OT: Good Luck To Everyone During the Storm

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Ian, Feb 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike the Brit

Mike the Brit Minuteman Target PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3,039
    That's bad, Ian -- I'm really sorry for you. Your wife's right, though -- if it's happened this time it can happen easily enough again. But, happily, there's a lot you can do. In the end, the obvious stuff is true. What matters is the muscles: the skeleton comes second. If you've got your muscles strong and flexible (the two don't always go together) you'll be OK. And the other thing is to warm up and -- most important -- warm down. I still remember one incredibly painful back muscle pull I got when I played a game of squash and then stepped into a car for a trip. Surprise, eh? So, if you come in from exercise, get changed (wet clothing will cool you down too fast) and make sure you do a bit of stretching. Best of all, have a hot bath. But, in the meantime, get better soon!

2. Ian

Ian Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +4,280
    Meh, I'll be fine. LOL, I love my wife - as I said she was just laughing at me earlier while I hobbled across the kitchen with my hand on my lower back slightly hunched over to grab more coffee and said, "so this is you in 30yrs?" Made me laugh :)

Last night I couldn't bend over or move easily up and down the stairs, whereas today I can move around and it only hurts if I move a certain way - so it's already better in that sense. I'm sure by tomorrow I'll be fine. I'm off from work until Tuesday so I've got time to recover ;)

Last edited: Feb 10, 2013
  3. MoLewisrocks

MoLewisrocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +32
    Teenager showed up at 8 with two buddies and a snowblower they didn't know how to operate remotely efficiently...but insisted on keeping on trying to. Finally his dad showed up and offered to backplow out the driveway to help them manage. 3 hours, bought them lunch once my car was out' cause I had to stay out as there was nowhere to park. Got the other two cars cleared and wouldn't you know it, the one behind the other had a dead battery... AAA just left. Cleaned up the mess the kids left at the tail end as they ran out of gas... No energy left to move that car now. Going to sunroom to nap!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.