PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Field Trip To Gillette

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you ask Mrs. CW to sneak into the Deflator's secret bathroom and snap some pix and maybe get some temperature reads.
I'd also like to know how much gimlet mix Krafty keeps in his luxury box and if his booster chair is monogrammed.
And while she's at it, have her check TB12 's locker for Rogaine and Just for Men. I have a sneaky suspicion there's some farming going on.

Gimlet mix....LMAO.

TB12 has absolutely had some "resodding" done. As part of the maintenance protocol I'm sure hes doing some Rogaine of of that sort.

Ha. Yea I think my 5th grader went to a recycling facility
LOL, yes, that's what they are calling the dump these days. It was one of my sons and he said they were climbing over stacks of trash which he didn't mind so much, although I guess the smell wasn't great. I would have been PO'd if that was my class trip for the year! Give me the Museum of Science any day!

Mrs RW took a pic and said they'll have to make room for #6.

View attachment 18740
Find out if they updated the movie to incl atl SB.. Felt like they didn't give the Seattle SB the time it deserved in the movie... Could easily extend that movie by 10 min and go into more depth about last 2 SB...

Find out if they updated the movie to incl atl SB.. Felt like they didn't give the Seattle SB the time it deserved in the movie... Could easily extend that movie by 10 min and go into more depth about last 2 SB...

I texted her and she said hes dealing with a kid who lost his watch.

I do have a question about the facility. When the game starts, the team comes running out of a tunnel. At half time, they go down a set of stairs. Where does the tunnel come from and where do the stairs go???

To the upside down

latest

Mrs RW will be chaperoning my 7th grader and a number of children from her class to Gillette Stadium today. They'll be touring the Pats Hall, the locker room and trying on gear and also visit other parts of the stadium. I guess they finished first in some charity fundraiser for Central MA 7th graders and this was the prize. I told her to take some pics and I'll post them here.

I told her if she sees BB to ask him when Vincent Valentine will be activated :p.
Don't let them try on Gronk's helmet. I belched in it so good last year I think the stench is lingering

I see I was too late to warn you. lol

I was able to do a stadium tour a few years back (I was there for a vendor conference in the 200 Club Level). It was pretty cool, but they didn't let us into the Patriots locker room, they were very specific that no one was allowed in there if they weren't part of the organization, pretty much to keep it as a safe haven for any player who was in the building. We were able to go into the visiting locker room

My company threw us a bone and arranged a private event up in the Putnam club level. The tour was great but we were only allowed in the visiting locker room too. It was mid week last year just after the Seattle game (lots of Seahawk colored tape still lingering on the tables). Marty walked by our group while down by the locker rooms. He gave us a funny wave with an exaggerated Helllllo. Great time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back