PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Eagles trade Alonso and Maxwell to the Dolphins, make RBs Murray and Mathews available

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Miami trading for Philly's mistakes. Gotta love Mike Tannebaum.

Alonso had a great rookie season in a very good defense. We have seen plenty of players have awesome rookie years and then fall off the planet. His third system in three years in the league can't help either.

And of course, Maxwell might have just benefitted on playing in one of the best defenses of all times in Seattle.

Was Kiko Alonso no good there?

I know he's had some injuries, but I've never seen such a young talent like Alonso get traded this often while on his rookie contract

"Oh look dolphins are making huge moves and Belichick will be shopping in the discount aisle, Damn it why can't he ever pull a move like this. How come he can't go and trade for Joe Haden and Josh Gordon. Can't be because of the cap because seems like teams like dolphins are always making 3-4 huge signings every Free Agency.. Belichick the GM is lucky he has Belichick the coach and Tom Brady"

RiA66L9iL.gif

Was Kiko Alonso no good there?

No. I know he missed 5 games last year, but he went from 159 tackles, 2 sacks, 1 FF, and 4 PDs in 2014 to 43 tackles and none of the other stats last year.

What is the deal with Ryan Matthews? Besides never being healthy what are his issues?

What is the deal with Ryan Matthews? Besides never being healthy what are his issues?

He was the better back last year in Philly but always hurt. Collor bone 1 or 2 times i think

murray's so overrated
without the cowboys offensive line, he's totally ineffective.

He was the better back last year in Philly but always hurt. Collor bone 1 or 2 times i think

He was. BB buddies Pat Hill was HC at Fresno when Matthews was there and Chip knows him so there is no shortage of G2 on him.

murray's so overrated
without the cowboys offensive line, he's totally ineffective.

It is hard to judge Murray. He was so not suited for the Chip Kelly offense that we have no idea if he was a product of the Cowboys' line or not. I agree he is overrated, but he may be a very good RB in a system suited to his strengths.

Mike Tannenbaum, don't ever change.

man the dolphins are going to have a hundred million dollar defense.

No. I know he missed 5 games last year, but he went from 159 tackles, 2 sacks, 1 FF, and 4 PDs in 2014 to 43 tackles and none of the other stats last year.
He didn't play in 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back