PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Don’t bother clicking the “Sour finish for Brady” link in the feed

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
It’s just a recap of the Saints game from 2009. I think the ABC News feed is a little behind. Lol

It’s just a recap of the Saints game from 2009. I think the ABC News feed is a little behind. Lol

you could pick a lot of Saints games where Brady had a sour finish…

I thought it was a prediction for this coming season.

Is it Tommy saying his "finish" was sour?

I get that a lot on my news feeds. There will be some sort of headline and I click on it and it is from years ago.

Reactions: sb1
I still remember that game. I was at some dumpy bar in Indian Rocks Beach FL watching a clearly superior Saints team drive up and down the field on us and I just drank semi-warm beer from a likely dirty tap all night.

I enjoyed my vasectomy more than that game

2013 game was a great ending

Haha, the OP clicks on a Brady link like Pavlov's dog...

• Ha Ha
You mean like the way you click on (and respond to) any Brady related thread on this forum..?

• Winner
Like how you were happy to watch your favorite QB's most recent playoff game in July? Hope you didn't forget to record it. :)

1658160827982.png

Like how you were happy to watch your favorite QB's most recent playoff game in July? Hope you didn't forget to record it. :)

View attachment 43973

Um, maybe you Bucs fans should worry about Fournette being 30 pounds overweight heading into training camp...or haven't you heard?

Last edited:
  • Ha Ha
Haha you're so funny and such a valuable member of this forum!
It's like I have always said: The haters talk about Brady more than the supporters. The more they hate him, the more they talk about him.

They know who they are.

View attachment 43973
Is that ignored member dipsht10 again? What happened did his dog take the pork chop hanging off his neck again and he's all alone? Lol, even his dog has him on ignore.

• Ha Ha

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes