PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Dan Quinn Will ‘Push’ to Draft ‘Next Lamar Jackson’ Jayden Daniels, Says Analyst

I am hearing Chicago is sold on Caleb Williams so somebody is Trading for Justin Fields could a guy like AVP Turn him around?? I am leaning towards the professionals and not the talking head on patsfans.com. Personally I think Fields answered his critics last year. 34 for Fields Trade #3 for a haul that would be tempting I remember that career night he had against us Fields have all the tools.
If Fields” has all the tools,” and “ answered the critics last year,” then why would the Bears pass up 3 first rounders they could surround him with just to get rid of him?

And why would the Patriots want to spend over 100 million in cap space for a failed QB when they could use that to build with?

Of all of the decisions they could make trading for Justin Fields is by far the worst one. And if they do make that deal then count me in for firing the entire front office just as soon as they do it.

If Fields” has all the tools,” and “ answered the critics last year,” then why would the Bears pass up 3 first rounders they could surround him with just to get rid of him?

And why would the Patriots want to spend over 100 million in cap space for a failed QB when they could use that to build with?

Of all of the decisions they could make trading for Justin Fields is by far the worst one. And if they do make that deal then count me in for firing the entire front office just as soon as they do it.
Ok Ivan... Maye or Daniels it is can't sway you one bit. :rofl:

Atlanta - possibly Pittsburgh outside shot the Giants might pull the trigger on Fields: Falcons and Steelers are a QB away with all those other pieces.

If Fields is a top 15 QB, then CHI will trade out of the pick.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back