PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Chadwick "Black Panther" Bozeman Passes at 43

Status
Not open for further replies.
2020 is the worst

RIP Chadwick. He played Vontae Mack, Jackie Robinson, James Brown, Black Panther

Last edited:
Sad Day... I really liked him :(

2020 is the worst

RIP Chadwick. He played Vontae Mack, Jackie Robinson, James Taylor, Black Panther
And Thurgood Marshall and James Brown. Young talent! He was just getting started! :(

Can people please stop saying 2020 can't get any worse

Was shooting MCU action movies, and other movies like the Jackie Robinson one in recent years all while battling late stage cancer. Fought that real life battle without making it public.

Inspiring. RIP.

43....too young, taken too soon....like several characters he played, he didn’t let adversity define him, or use it as an excuse to fail.....amazing young man!

He gave a lot back to other cancer patients from what I’ve read. I had no idea he was working through his treatments for 4 years. He was a great role model it seemed. Sorry for his family and many fans around the world.

If you would of told me 5 years ago that Black Panther or Aqua man would translate great to film I would of called bs. Probably on my list of least favorite super heroes. Boseman and Momoa really owned those roles.

So funny. Such a talented guy. RIP.

His first answer in that episode is the best.

"This is why you put the cable bill in your grandma name."

"What is, to honor her?"

RIP. Former nba player Clifford Robinson also passed away. I will always remember his as the guy when Jordan went wild from 3. He was in the clip. He was a decent player for Portland as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing