PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Caleb Williams flashing lip gloss, nail polish, phone and tiny purse -- all pink

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Didn't see it, should this be deleted?
Nah. I’m just giving you **** since you’re a regular who seems to always be on top of everything. It was discussed a few days ago in one of the other threads. Produced a lot of the open minded discussion one would expect. I dont recall which thread.

I honestly hope in my lifetime I get to see the first flaming gay football player in the NFL. The TD celebrations, post game interviews and hot mic moments would be hilarious. I’d take that over some of the **** we get in the league.

It’s stunning that people in 2024 still have strong feelings about the bedroom activities of others. Whether or not CW likes traditionally female outerwear is so so so low on my list of cares.

Can he win ? That’s of interest to me.

It’s stunning that people in 2024 still have strong feelings about the bedroom activities of others. Whether or not CW likes traditionally female outerwear is so so so low on my list of cares.

i don't care what consenting adults do in private. and i have 0 cares about there being gay players because frankly,it's a fact of life that there have been gay players. we just don't know who most of them are/were. i just don't want all these entities like our govt. telling us we have to celebrate,visibilize etc. them and make special days of honor for them. or for any ethnic,etc. group aside from those who served our country.

i don't care what consenting adults do in private. and i have 0 cares about there being gay players because frankly,it's a fact of life that there have been gay players. we just don't know who most of them are/were. i just don't want all these entities like our govt. telling us we have to celebrate,visibilize etc. them and make special days of honor for them. or for any ethnic,etc. group aside from those who served our country.
No one says you have too but I guess respecting different people is too much work

Very mature and condescending of you to share. As you say this is 2024 and a persons sexuality is no longer a thing that enters the discussion. CW's social media presence on the other hand is a concern because it is an indicator that football is not the most important thing to him.

No one says you have too but I guess respecting different people is too much work
i just said i don't care what consenting adults do. i respect people's rights. i neither condemn nor respect people for who they sleep with. i respect their right to choose. there's a huge difference between respect and celebrate. those two words should not be conflated.

It looked a bit funny (the wave) but other than that, who cares? Nobody will care if he delivers.
That makes no sense. How was the wave a bit funny? If he delivers he will be applauded … if he fails he will be hassled for being “ a bit funny”?

Very mature and condescending of you to share. As you say this is 2024 and a persons sexuality is no longer a thing that enters the discussion. CW's social media presence on the other hand is a concern because it is an indicator that football is not the most important thing to him.
If that is the case : then red flag. If he is indeed a media hound and all about the extras, I’d be weary.

If this is simply biggots and their agendas, which in many cases I suspect it is, then I can’t get onboard.

That makes no sense. How was the wave a bit funny? If he delivers he will be applauded … if he fails he will be hassled for being “ a bit funny”?
It looked funny to me. Don't care if it looked something else to you.

If he delivers nobody will care about what he does. If not they will use stuff like that as the reason.

And by that I don't mean his sexual orientation. As far as I know nobody has ever said anything about that. At least not that I read. But some will definitely say stuff like he loves attention (Cowherd already does) or too showy or whatever other crap they say when somebody does not look or sound like them or how people think atheletes should act.

Last time the excuse was he was too weak because he cried on his mom's shoulder. So they will find many things to blame him for if he fails. If he succeeds nobody will even mention it.

Last edited:
Many athletes wear pink for breast awareness month ... looks so good they wear it at other times also.
As for the other stuff ... younger generations are into it.

lol at the posters here thinking this is some gay rights issue.

Caleb Williams isn’t gay and people aren’t annoyed by this because they think he’s gay.

It’s the “Look at me! Look at me!” attitude as evidenced by ridiculous get-ups like this and other actions such as his father seeking an ownership stake in whatever teams drafts him that has people concerned if he has the make-up to be a star NFL QB.

Could care less about his fashion sense. What the hell do I know what’s in? I’m still sporting Levi jeans and nike cortez’s around. Must admit I am a big fan of the hiking boots the last 10 or so years.

His father kind of creeps me out and I wasn’t really sure how to react to the crying on the sideline bit. Wasn’t sure to take it as mentally weak or maybe this guys desire to win is just that great that he hasn’t gotten there yet as how to handle it?

One thing for sure though, his arm is magnificent.

His father kind of creeps me out and I wasn’t really sure how to react to the crying on the sideline bit. Wasn’t sure to take it as mentally weak or maybe this guys desire to win is just that great that he hasn’t gotten there yet as how to handle it?

One thing for sure though, his arm is magnificent.

I think North American sports is the only place where crying athletes is deemed a weakness. I grew up watching soccer and players crying after losing finals was very common.

Give me a player who cries after losing every time. That shows how much they care and it's those who try hardest. Nothing pissses me off more than a player laughing after losing.

The crying on mom's shoulder is maybe a bit much but people have to remember he is a kid too. Probably went to hug her and then got emotional because of how much those losses meant to him.

Now the whole ownership stake is dumb but don't think that means anything to his playing. If anything, I would be more worried about his height than anything else.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back