PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Brady goes long

Signniecebrady.....she can't be worse than Cam.

Remember the Brady family dodgeball game? Maya brought the heat even then

Could the Brady "family" be Hosts? Asking for fnord.

College Softball is unironically more entertaining to watch than the modern professional baseball game and it’s 4 hour analytics death march.

without a doubt.......we've already watched about 30-40 games this season in my house - both my daughter's play, i've coached the eldest's travel team from 10u up through 16u, she's with a bigger org out of portland now......i've coached MS and now at HS.....love the game

i can't remember the last time i watched a Sox game, let alone a rando MLB game.......college softball is just a better game to watch IMHO

College Softball is unironically more entertaining to watch than the modern professional baseball game and it’s 4 hour analytics death march.
Same with college B ball vs the NBA. You could not pay me to watch the NBA.

Plus, the Tournament is one of the most exciting and unpredictable sports events.

i think we watched all of 3 games yesterday with a little bit of a few more.......Lackie, frosh from South Alambama, shutting out #2 Alabama was a great watch....she was dealing.....and she's probably not even the best freshman pitcher out there, Penta from Auburn (PA kid) has already thrown to no hitters this season

Any chance she makes the national team for the Tokyo games or is she still looking at needing a couple more years of elite play before she’s good enough?

roster has been set for a long time - it's all older players, it's a tough roster to crack for sure......she's got a great bat, for a freshman (although a 2nd year frosh), but she's got a long ways to go to get to that level - especially defensively from what i've seen

Hopefully softball remains in the Games because it might be removed after this year.

i think other countries are catching up enough that it isn't just 'hand the gold to the US' anymore.....

Hitting a 3 run homerun when her team is already up 9-0? I hope UCLA is ready for the "Brady is running up the score" complaints.

Hitting a 3 run homerun when her team is already up 9-0? I hope UCLA is ready for the "Brady is running up the score" complaints.

oh man are you even familiar with all the crap UConn Womens Basketball has gotten for winning by so much?

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back