PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Bills tackle runs naked into field, yells for cops to shoot him

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't leave you people alone for five minutes without you turning a beautiful thread into a graphic discussion of where in your bodies you've had cameras inserted.

Now that we're completely off-track, watch this again.

I moved to Portland Oregon. This happens all the time. They call it " mass transit "

I had something similar. Earlier this month I had heart surgery (angioplasty) and had a couple of stents put in. It's really fascinating in what they do. They run a wire from your femeral arteory into your heart check out the major arteories and then if necessary put in stents. You are awake during it, however you are under sedation.

They keep you in the hospital over night mostly because they need to make sure the incision in your femeral arteory has healed enough, and to get rid of the sedative. And it is the sedative that caused me to post.

For the full night and next day I was in the hospital I was even more of a babbling idiot than I am here. I listened to what I was saying out loud, yet knew I was making no sense. At first I thought I was having a stroke. It was the same the next day after I got home. It wasn't until almost 3 days after the procedure before I could string together 2 cogent sentences in a row.

It was very disconcerting to feel that out of control because of the drugs. I was especially disappointing since I didn't even get to be high. ;). Now I've had a few of these procedures over the years, but this was the first one where this happened. So whatever they used, I don't want it again. It only goes to show you just how some drugs can really destroy your cognitive processes, and you can be aware of it and yet totally helpless to do anything about it until it wears off.
Thanks man, and if you discover the specific drug name, please share it - that sounded scary.

wtf%20%282%29.gif
Blink 182 meme, awesome !

About this synthetic weed stuff, they mentioned Hernandez had some the day he commit suicide.

In an interesting coincidence, Tyrod Taylor was doing a community service ride along with the police when this event happened. According to reports, he grabbed one of the cops guns and shot Kouandjio.

Unsurprisingly he missed.

Surprised this doesn't happen more often with Bills players.

See? I told you there is a shortage of tall enough buildings to dive off from.

Move out of the sticks fellas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey