PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Bills name Peterman as starting QB

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats-not-going-to-be-good-for-business.jpg
Yup looking like a Seinfeld episode, what could possibly go wrong?
When the answer to the question, "Which QB gives us the best chance to win?" is Nate Peterman... let's just say it's not a great omen.
I think it's more like we don't want out hot young prospect to get killed, but we're willing to risk Peterman.

People make “AFC Least” jokes all the time to play down the Patriots winning it but this might be the year where the division lives up (down?) to that nickname...

CBS's Pete Prisco and the Ringer's Robert Mays have the Bills ranked #32, Mays also has the Dolphins ranked #30 and the Jets #27.

CBS's Pete Prisco and the Ringer's Robert Mays have the Bills ranked #32, Mays also has the Dolphins ranked #30 and the Jets #27.

Can hardly blame them for those rankings, but more often than not at least ONE of the three is halfway decent (if not a playoff team, at least 8-8, I feel). I have no idea which one, if any, that's going to be this year, but a surprise season would not... erm, surprise me, I guess.

Can hardly blame them for those rankings, but more often than not at least ONE of the three is halfway decent (if not a playoff team, at least 8-8, I feel). I have no idea which one, if any, that's going to be this year, but a surprise season would not... erm, surprise me, I guess.

Prisco has the Jets ranked #21, they would be my pick but after looking at their schedule I find it hard for them to win more than 6 games. I have them going 0-4 against the NFC North plus they have to deal with JAX, Houston and Denver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes