PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: best place to eat at Patriots place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlainOldEd

In the Starting Line-Up
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
My wife and I are heading to the Pats Hall of fame tomorrow and we were wondering where to eat lunch. Short of dropping $150 on lunch at Davios does anyone have any suggestions?

My wife and I are heading to the Pats Hall of fame tomorrow and we were wondering where to eat lunch. Short of dropping $150 on lunch at Davios does anyone have any suggestions?
Davios has some good appetizers that won't break the bank.

Five Guys for the El Cheapo route...

But I'll second Tavalino for a more traditional sit-down sort of deal that's pretty affordable.

Davios is great.

The wife seems to be leaning toward Tavalino. Very important question, do they have beer and wine?

The place with the various egg roll appetizers.. Delish! Their chicken & bacon sandwich roll was kind of dry, however.

Sat next to Ghost when I was there. GF was quietly freaking out, lol.

Go to Red Wing Diner it's better than anything at Patriot Place. Its like a mile away on rte 1.

Go to Red Wing Diner it's better than anything at Patriot Place. Its like a mile away on rte 1.
What is that place like? What do they serve there? It looks like a truck stop for bikers.

Edit: just checked their menu. Basic stuff.

i've always been confused about that being there. like... why red wings?

anyways i usually go with moe's lol. cheap, I guess.

Seafood...Skip Jacks...AMAZING

What is that place like? What do they serve there? It looks like a truck stop for bikers.

Edit: just checked their menu. Basic stuff.
Has the feel of any old diner but the food is amazing. Great fried sea food much better than Skip Jacks and I like them too. They also have a decent Bar Pizza its not lynnwoods or the Spa but still my favorite pizza in Foxboro.

I suggest the Fried Clams.

Has the feel of any old diner but the food is amazing. Great fried sea food much better than Skip Jacks and I like them too. They also have a decent Bar Pizza its not lynnwoods or the Spa but still my favorite pizza in Foxboro.

Whole fried clams are my once-annual guilty pleasure. They never agree with me but sure go down good. ;)

The wife seems to be leaning toward Tavalino. Very important question, do they have beer and wine?

I vote for Tavolino too. Their pasta is good, especially the chicken and penne.

Whole fried clams are my once-annual guilty pleasure. They never agree with me but sure go down good. ;)
That's my favorite food. Much more than a once annual guilty pleasure for me.

Red Wing seafood much better than Skipjacks? You must be a smoker and your taste buds must be dead. That's the equivalent of saying Geno Smith is a better QB than TB12.

Red Wing seafood much better than Skipjacks? You must be a smoker and your taste buds must be dead. That's the equivalent of saying Geno Smith is a better QB than TB12.
I like Skip Jacks but the Fried sea food at Red Wing is much better. And I guess to be real specific the Fried Whole Bellies are better at the Red Wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft