PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Antonio Brown Arrested

Worst trash in the league - Tyreek - claims AB has been his inspiration. Tells you everything.

AB is misunderstood.

Worst trash in the league - Tyreek - claims AB has been his inspiration. Tells you everything.
And a football role model too

Man...he's something, isn't he? Although it's hard not to wonder if there's a physical reason behind why he's like this, and if that's the case, I do feel bad for him.

I suspect if/when we fully understand human behavior, there won't be any separation between physical and mental. They are getting closer to mapping the chemical and electrical sequences that we like to think of as "free will."

Anyway, bumping this up on the forum because it is that kind of season. Undefeated against the Jets, Bills, and Steelers! Bring on Mahomes!

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
I'll never understand guys with 100M+ in career earnings becoming so broke they're unable to pay child support. I know it happens regularly (hello Allen Iverson and Antoine Walker) but man, it never gets any less baffling no matter how often I see it.

That would make a pretty good book - tell a dozen rags to riches to rags athlete stories, see what themes emerge as common themes, and if there are any surprises.

Man, 2019 would have turned out completely different if:

1.) AB doesn't threaten some woman in week 3.

2.) Josh Gordon doesn't get injured vs. the Giants in week 6. (he later got waived from IR and suspended when he was a Seahawk though). AND we don't make a desperate trade for Snau.....

3.) N'Keal doesn't have that TD taken away by the refs in week 13 vs. the Chiefs.

We would at least have had a first round BYE....and not have played the Titans at home on wild card weekend....

Man, 2019 would have turned out completely different if:

1.) AB doesn't threaten some woman in week 3.

2.) Josh Gordon doesn't get injured vs. the Giants in week 6. (he later got waived from IR and suspended when he was a Seahawk though). AND we don't make a desperate trade for Snau.....

3.) N'Keal doesn't have that TD taken away by the refs in week 13 vs. the Chiefs.

We would at least have had a first round BYE....and not have played the Titans at home on wild card weekend....
#1 & #2 on that list are good answers to those who think on the field talent should be paramount, and off the field character issues should be ignored. As if He Who Shall Not Be Named didn’t conclusively demonstrate that drafting a serial killer is not a good idea no matter how good a tight end he might be.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back