PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Aldon Smith doing what he does best - Drinking away his career

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad to hear. Hope he can get some help.

To which Aldon would no doubt reply "maybe the bottom of this bottle will have the solution". Sad to see but he has a problem and I don't think it will get better.

Yeah, he really does need help. I kinda feel bad I was a bit cavalier with my original post. Alcoholism is no joke.

In other news the sky is blue

Wow, whats wrong with him... Raiders where gonna have one hell of a pass rush with Mack, Smith, Irvin.

Wow.. does this guy not have anyone close to him in his life? You'd think after his last year+ suspension and getting another chance in the league would have been his wake up call

Just wow... hope he gets some help

Sad.. That guy was a monster. Hope he gets it figured out.

Sad to see anyone going down this path, my grandfather was an alcoholic and had several issues...he is still young and still has time, he needs good people around him, good family members that actually care about his well being. I hope he takes care of his Demons.

i have been known to use alcohol in the past

out of anxiety in social situations and occasions

or out of boredom

it can be a *****

hopefully things work out ok for him.....mostly for his life.....but also for football

Wow, whats wrong with him... Raiders where gonna have one hell of a pass rush with Mack, Smith, Irvin.

I had nightmares just thinking about that D good ol Aldon Smith just doesn't dissapoint the Josh Gordon of LB's...Shaking my head.

Still looking drunk on the interview, either that or his speech already shows some small symptoms of dementia.

They've been trying. He really has a problem. This has been going on for a long damn time now. I wish him the best. I wish his family the best.

That video is painful to watch. We're witnessing a man throwing away his life

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey