PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Ain't Karma a stitch? Stabler-Brady, Buckner-Murphy Edition

I wrote a 10th grade essay on why the Red Sox would beat the Mets in the World Series. It was a work of art filled with stats and detailed comparisons from the pitchers,coaching and batters.

I was so proud of that essay until it was handed back to me with an A- two days after they blew game 7. I burnt that puppy as soon as I got home.
Had the Sox (i.e. McNamara/Clemens & Phuckner) not blown the Series, then your paper would've likely been given an A+

Funny thing, when the grounder went under Murphy's glove, my very first thought was of Tim Teufel and not of that useless crippled loser Phuckner.

Had the Sox (i.e. McNamara/Clemens & Phuckner) not blown the Series, then your paper would've likely been given an A+

Funny thing, when the grounder went under Murphy's glove, my very first thought was of Tim Teufel and not of that useless crippled loser Phuckner.
wow i don't get the Buckner hate at all. he was one of my fav redsox. he always gave 100 percent and played hurt. and he was a excellent player. blame MacNamara not Buckner. he shouldn't have been in the game to begin with. his ankles were a mess. blame gedmen or Stanley if not the coach. Buckner gets a pass.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
Back