PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ordered 3GTG - oddity noted

Status
Not open for further replies.

bormio

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Finally ordered 3G2G DVD from Pats' site. Opened it up and in SB 51 box, but discs all labeled SB 49. I thought I got the wrong discs, but then saw they said Falcons vs Pats. When I played them it was SB 51. We have won so many, people can no longer keep track.

Pictures???

Just prompted me to look at my Blu Ray set. It's correctly marked. That's funny that your DVDs were incorrectly marked.

Regards,
Chris

Just prompted me to look at my Blu Ray set. It's correctly marked. That's funny that your DVDs were incorrectly marked.

Regards,
Chris

Mine was the regular DVD, not Blu-Ray.

I thought the Super Bowl LI champions video, a summary of the 2016 Pats season, was better than the three games to Glory set (which was good but not great IMHO). Highly recommended if you dont have it.

Last edited:
Finally ordered 3G2G DVD from Pats' site. Opened it up and in SB 51 box, but discs all labeled SB 49. I thought I got the wrong discs, but then saw they said Falcons vs Pats. When I played them it was SB 51. We have won so many, people can no longer keep track.

That's going to be worth millions, like a mistakenly engraved silver dollar.

It would have been, but you opened up the box...:p

But how would he of known?

186125-inception-inception-leo-meme-face.jpg

They could save some money by just printing the art side "Patriots Champions Super Bowl _____" on a bunch of DVDs.

My 3 games to glory 5 blu ray arrives on Friday. I will try to avoid tracking its delivery status every hour. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes