PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

On to the Jets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have like 13 hours left of being undefeated. Enjoy it. ;)

I don't mind Jets fans having a mental age of 12. It's what kind of 12-year-olds they are that is so depressing.

You have like 13 hours left of being undefeated. Enjoy it. ;)

I'll enjoy it until it ends. Then I'll enjoy the fact that the Jets are on 50 years of mediocrity and the Pats have 18 years of dominance that includes 9 SB appearances and 6 Titles..

Well obviously my view is quite different.

1. NE's mediocre offense is now decently banged up.
2. I don't believe NE's D is all that special. Definitely good and coached great, but your opponents... I mean c'mon: Miami, Washington, Darnold-less Jets, Midgets, Buffalo n Steelers.
3. Jets do have a good D that has faced tough opponents. And now Mosely is back.
4. Sam is the best QB in the AFC East now.
5. Crowd will be nuts.

Conclusion... Jets win.

1. The Pats' "mediocre" offense has scored more points than all but 4 teams in the entire NYFL, and those 4 teams have played 7 games.
2. The same weak opponents the Pats played have put up more points against their other opponents.
3. I expect the Pats to struggle a bit on offense but not enough to lose. That's why I lowered my score prediction for the game.
4. Calling Darnold the best QB is the kind of statement that gets you labelled as a troll and brings out the nut-kick-pics.
5. Jete fans are always nuts.

Conclusion...we'll see tonight how the game goes. As always I'm rooting for a good, clean game with no injuries.

I love how Sam Darnold doesn't literally **** his pants at the 50-yard-line for one half of football, and he's suddenly A-aron Rodgers. And it's not just the National Media.

Are people THAT desperate for the Jete to be good? Or THAT desperate for a good quarterback under 30?

Maybe they like how the ball spirals after he throws it. o_O

I hate this dude already. "Unstoppable offense?" Why not just waive a red flag at the Pats' defense?

The Jets barely beat Dallas in a sloppy game where Dallas played poorly all around in the first half and then basically beat the Jets in the second half, despite having 3 WRs and both starting tackles out.

Worried about our offense tonight.

A little worried about not having a reliable field goal kicker in the case of a close game. We'll see how much confidence Bill has in the kicker. I wonder why they don't use Bailey. I would just tell Brady "you have 4 downs to get the first down between the 45 and the 25".

Holy **** Moss is back

Worried about our offense tonight.
A little worried about not having a reliable field goal kicker in the case of a close game. We'll see how much confidence Bill has in the kicker. I wonder why they don't use Bailey. I would just tell Brady "you have 4 downs to get the first down between the 45 and the 25".

It's a double whammy. Shaky offense that can't count on a kicker. Destined to lose us a game.

I love how Sam Darnold doesn't literally **** his pants at the 50-yard-line for one half of football, and he's suddenly A-aron Rodgers. And it's not just the National Media.

Are people THAT desperate for the Jete to be good? Or THAT desperate for a good quarterback under 30?

They are that desperate for Anybody Van Helsing to put a stake in the Patriot vampire's heart.

It's a double whammy. Shaky offense that can't count on a kicker. Destined to lose us a game.

Jets don't have a OL either so...... it balances out. Darnold sacked 12 times.

The Jets fans are so desperate that they latch onto anything at first sign of success.
  • Mangenius
  • Sanchize (though to be fair they did have 2 good season with him at the helm - thanks to an above average Oline, good running and great D)
It's like success is guaranteed if it happens once - one time doesn't make it a habit. They try to talk our team down rather than lifting theirs up too. If they think they are ready, then they should anticipate a good game with the possibility of losing.

Jets don't have a OL either so...... it balances out. Darnold sacked 12 times.

Sam has been sacked 12 times? Or all Jets QBs?

If Sam has been sacked 12 times in 2 games, that's freakin scary.

Semantics, Jesticles fan.

Sam has been sacked 12 times? Or all Jets QBs?

If Sam has been sacked 12 times in 2 games, that's freakin scary.

its been 15 sacs in the last 3 games.
Not good either way.

And i was saying he'll be sacked 12 times tonight

Semantics, Jesticles fan.

Not really. A QB has a lot to do with sack #s.

Calling protections, pocket awareness, mobility...

Looks like he's still been sacked 6 times though which isn't good. Hopefully the 4 week 1 vs Buffalo was mono related.

Regardless though, yeah the oline is a mess. Sam will have to have his head on a swivel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents