PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

On to the 2021 offseason!

thecore762

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
This year was like no other year, Brady leaving was huge and it marked a new year in New England.

I am looking forward to see how this team develops going into next year, the defense overall has been solid this whole year and JC Jackson is definitely going to be a pro bowler. Winovich has been developing nicely too, he will be even better next year and probably a breakout year as long as he stays healthy.
Harris is the future of this team when it comes to the run game, the guy is a tank and he will be the starting back going into training back and into the next season, Sony has had a decent final game, but he will really need to step it up if he wants to be here past his rookie deal.

Other than that, we have some real trouble at QB, Newton while showed he had something left in the tank at the early part of the season quickly faded away and has been a disappointment, I think his career as a starter in this league is over, he is at best a backup. We also have Stidham who had a full off season and also chances throughout the season and failed to impress, I don’t think he is the future either, we will have to look for a QB this off season and by the time we get to our pick we won’t have a QB that is going to be starting caliber.
This means our next starting QB next year will most likely come via free agency and hopefully we will have a shot at a good starting caliber QB in the 2022 NFL Draft.

Also what will we do with McDaniels? Time for him to go and find a HC job again? He won’t get the hc Job here anytime soon unless BB intends to retire in the near future.

I’m already looking at the off season and excited to see what’s to come.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back