PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Oldest/Most obscure Pats jersey you own?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vinatieri home jersey...I got it for like 10 bucks. It's sick though.

I have a Vincent Brisby jersey... not sure that it's obscure, though. I also have a reversible, blue and black #11 Bledsoe jersey :)

Not obscure because of the player, but because of the type of jersey:

I have one of the reversible home/away Drew Bledsoe jerseys

Marion Butts. Got it at Marshall's years ago on the super-cheap.

Also, a red Bledsoe.

A blue Robert Edwards jersey I bought during his rookie year is the only one that could be considered even remotely obscure that I've owned. Other than that, I've only owned a few different Bledsoe's, a Brady, and a Glenn.

I have a Vincent Brisby jersey... not sure that it's obscure, though. I also have a reversible, blue and black #11 Bledsoe jersey :)

Nice one...Vincent "ULTIMATE" Brisby....gotta be rare.

I also had a Bob Bleier one made up, but have no clue where it is..........$25.00 donation to Miguel's sisters food pantry goes to the first poster that can tell me who he is!!

curtis martin white authentic

Nice one...Vincent "ULTIMATE" Brisby....gotta be rare.

I also had a Bob Bleier one made up, but have no clue where it is..........$25.00 donation to Miguel's sisters food pantry goes to the first poster that can tell me who he is!!

He was a horrible QB out of Richmond who started a couple of games for the Pats in 1987 after Grogan, Ramsey, Flutie and Eason went down.

He was a horrible QB out of Richmond who started a couple of games for the Pats in 1987 after Grogan, Ramsey, Flutie and Eason went down.

Partially correct - you only get 50% credit.......he was a replacement player that year and played in 3 games, backing up the other replacement QB for us that year - Doug Flutie!!

He went 14/39 amassing 187 yards and a QB rating of 49%.

However, donation will still be made!!

Sam F'ing Cunningham, and I love it.

To the poster looking for the Mosi, I've been trying to find one for about 10 years now. I actually bought Sam Bam as a consolation prize. You can't even get a Mosi special-ordered, which is where I think the NFL shop is dropping the ball, since I'd also probably get a powder blue Alworth and maybe an orange Gradishar. Why they don't offer throwbacks, I'll never figure out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back