PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Old Pats Games on VHS/DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Does any here have a collection of old Pats games on VHS/DVD that they might like to trade or sell?

I’m looking for complete broadcasts not commercial DVD’s.

If so let me know,I would be interested!

Thanks,
Darren

I actually have been watching a lot of old games on YouTube. More and more are slowly popping up.

If anybody, anywhere has the Doomsday 12/18/76 Dreith theft, they should put it in a vault, because

1) It's worth money now

and

2) Goodell wants to get his mitts on it - in order to "lose"[destroy] it because it's the evidence

Evidence of the greatest robbery of a title of all time

If anybody, anywhere has the Doomsday 12/18/76 Dreith theft, they should put it in a vault, because

1) It's worth money now

and

2) Goodell wants to get his mitts on it - in order to "lose"[destroy] it because it's the evidence

I have a 30 minute partial of this game with all the scoring plays made from a U Matic master.It’s very nice quality for the age.I also have the NFL Films Game of the Week version.

I’ve been collecting games for a long time now,it would be nice to meet some fellow Pats collectors!

OLD VHS? Do you have an old EDTV/SDTV kicking around? Otherwise I magine those would look like crap on today's tv. They sure look like crap on youtube!

One day the corrupt owners are going to make a killing on remastering all these pre-HDTV games.

OLD VHS? Do you have an old EDTV/SDTV kicking around? Otherwise I magine those would look like crap on today's tv. They sure look like crap on youtube!

One day the corrupt owners are going to make a killing on remastering all these pre-HDTV games.

They look like crap on YouTube because they have been compressed and encoded to a different format.

A nice VHS master tape dubbed to DVD looks great even on a 50” HDTV.I’m looking for people who may have recorded games on VHS back in the day, I’m not interested in the crap from YouTube. :)

I have a 30 minute partial of this game with all the scoring plays made from a U Matic master.It’s very nice quality for the age
Hi,

Obviously I'm extremely interested in seeing those scoring plays you have.

I don't know if they must be transferred to DVD or digitally remastered, but it would be a treat for all of us here to see.

That game alone, launched Patriots fandom for thousands of people.

If there's anything I can do to help, please let me know.

Thanks

APF

I subscribe to NFL Gamepass, but they don't have any games before 2012. Those games must exist, though, and the NFL should absolutely be making them available to subscribers.

During the early 2000s, when there was no transatlantic streaming, I bought DVDs from an outfit called Pontel who posted the DVD so you got it a few days after the game had taken place. If they are still going, they must have a stack of master disks.

Yeah I have Gamepass too.

I probably should have been more specific.My hobby is collecting old football games,I have almost every game from 93 through to the present day.I also have some nice Pats stuff from the 70’s and 80’s too.

I’m looking to plug some gaps for games which I don’t have or that I need to upgrade.There’s a some Preseason stuff from the early to mid 90’s that I’ve been looking for for a long time.

I’m hoping to find someone who may have taped games back in the day,I would happily trade for the tapes (have lots of stuff to trade) or buy them.

Yeah I have Gamepass too.

I probably should have been more specific.My hobby is collecting old football games,I have almost every game from 93 through to the present day.I also have some nice Pats stuff from the 70’s and 80’s too.

I’m looking to plug some gaps for games which I don’t have or that I need to upgrade.There’s a some Preseason stuff from the early to mid 90’s that I’ve been looking for for a long time.

I’m hoping to find someone who may have taped games back in the day,I would happily trade for the tapes (have lots of stuff to trade) or buy them.
What are the gaps/specific games you are looking for?

From 93 the home games against the Oilers & Bengals aswell as the road game against the Seahawks.

From 94 the road game against the Jets.

From 95 the home game against the Broncos & the road game against the Falcons.

Most of the other stuff is various Preseason games from 93-03.

@Darren McKenna , if you ever complete your collection back to the Babe Parrill days (were those games even televised at all in '60?).....upload em' all on line and I'll give you my first born for a subscription!

I have every game from the 07 season on DVD plus most playoff games from 01-07, original broadcast...no idea where they are though... Probably in my basement swallowed up by my kids' toys

I have every game from the 07 season on DVD plus most playoff games from 01-07, original broadcast...no idea where they are though... Probably in my basement swallowed up by my kids' toys
200 years from now...

We found the evidence of the 18-0 season with the disastrous ending...Red Sox-like

Check on ioffer! It's your best bet for throwback Pats games/DVDs!

1) It's worth money now

and

The only problem I see is that too many fans will view that play using today's rules and not realize that grazing a QB's helmet wasn't a penalty back then.

The only problem I see is that too many fans will view that play using today's rules and not realize that grazing a QB's helmet wasn't a penalty back then.
Ray deflected the ball.

And the point is the rest of the entire game.

Does any here have a collection of old Pats games on VHS/DVD that they might like to trade or sell?

I’m looking for complete broadcasts not commercial DVD’s.

If so let me know,I would be interested!

Thanks,
Darren

I have games on VHS but they're packed up for a move. I also have a VHS to DVD converter that I was planning on using but haven't gotten around to that yet. One game that I wish I still had was the intentional safety game at Denver on Nov 3, 2003. I've looked for that one on YouTube and haven't had any luck. Someone showed it here a while back but the NYFL took it down soon after.

These are the games I have on VHS;

2001 Pats Raiders Playoffs
2001 Steelers Pats AFCC
2001 Pats Dolphins
2001 Pats Rams SB
2002 Jets Pats
2002 Pats Steelers
2002 Bills Pats
2002 Steelers Pats
2002 Pats Vikings
2002 Pats Dolphins
2003 Pats Indy AFCC
2003 Pats Dolphins
2003 Pats Bills
2003 Pats Titans
2003 Colts Pats
2003 Pats Jags
2003 Pats Panthers SB
2003 Jets Pats
2004 Pats Eagles SB
2004 Pats Indy Playoffs
2004 Steelers Pats AFCC
2005 Bills Pats
2005 Pats Jags
2005 Pats Jets
2005 Falcons Pats
2005 Pats Bucs
2005 Pats Raiders Opener

Good luck.

H
I have games on VHS but they're packed up for a move. I also have a VHS to DVD converter that I was planning on using but haven't gotten around to that yet. One game that I wish I still had was the intentional safety game at Denver on Nov 3, 2003. I've looked for that one on YouTube and haven't had any luck. Someone showed it here a while back but the NYFL took it down soon after.

These are the games I have on VHS;

2001 Pats Raiders Playoffs
2001 Steelers Pats AFCC
2001 Pats Dolphins
2001 Pats Rams SB
2002 Jets Pats
2002 Pats Steelers
2002 Bills Pats
2002 Steelers Pats
2002 Pats Vikings
2002 Pats Dolphins
2003 Pats Indy AFCC
2003 Pats Dolphins
2003 Pats Bills
2003 Pats Titans
2003 Colts Pats
2003 Pats Jags
2003 Pats Panthers SB
2003 Jets Pats
2004 Pats Eagles SB
2004 Pats Indy Playoffs
2004 Steelers Pats AFCC
2005 Bills Pats
2005 Pats Jags
2005 Pats Jets
2005 Falcons Pats
2005 Pats Bucs
2005 Pats Raiders Opener

Good luck.

I have a nice master of the 03 Broncos game, let me know if you'd like a copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back