PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Offseason dilusions

meatface

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Every year people decide in the off season who will make the playoffs and what teams will be good and bad and every year people get surprised by what happens. Ive seen a few bad ones out there and they aren't even dumb ass Jets fan boys who think Vick/Geno will lead them to the superbowl.

San Diego is some peoples dark horse Superbowl team and yet they barely went 9-7 last year, I think they will be in the hunt for a wildcard because its the AFC and if you have a remotely good QB then you can make the playoffs. But really what is there abut this team that people like so much? There defense is still trash and people thought Rivers was done two years ago.

I think the rumors of Carolina's demise have been greatly exaggerated, this is still one of the best Defenses in the NFL and i mean for all the talk about how Cam lost all his weapons from last year its not like many of those wide outs were that good to begin with; don't get me wrong I doubt Carolina will repeat as division champs but I expect they will be one of the teams to beat for a wildcard spot.

How the hell is Julius peppers going to be able to play OLB?

Any other ones?

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back