PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Officiating

Remember when the refs wanted Tom to win the Super Bowl? I bet you guys were less outraged.

Was still 3rd and 7 with two downs to pick up the first. Also lots of time left in the quarter. You're reaching, bad call yes, but it didn't decide the game. Do i need to show you 3 blown calls in aKC NE game where the refs took away a TD on a phantom out of bounds

Disingenuous and unintelligent are a scary combination.
Is Mac10 formerly DropKickFlutie? He's got the same style about him of dying on dumbass hills

Brady and the Patriots got favorable calls over and over.
Such as?

Imagine this board if Mahomes was the QB in the tuck rule game.
The reversal was the right call. QB's arm was moving forward and he clearly did not complete a tuck therefore by rule incomplete pass. Patriots lost a game earlier in the season by the same rule but nobody talks about that.

Remember when the refs wanted Tom to win the Super Bowl? I bet you guys were less outraged.

That's not that egregious. Jones hand contacted the face mask. QB gets the benefit of the doubt on something like that almost every time. That's the league today.

Is Mac10 formerly DropKickFlutie? He's got the same style about him of dying on dumbass hills
Nope. Probably from the same inbred gene pool though

That's not that egregious. Jones hand contacted the face mask. QB gets the benefit of the doubt on something like that almost every time. That's the league today.
Then there should be zero discussion on the end of the bengals games penalt.

The key to that season for me was the last game of the year between the Jets and Raiders. That Jets win gave us the home playoff game.

I remember it well because I went to the Pats last game that year in Charlotte with my son and we were among about 10,000 Pats fans behind the Pats bench and a handful of Panthers fans scattered about. One Panthers fan with a bag over his head changed seats when he realized that we were taking over that side

I also remember all of us looking at the scoreboard and chanting J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets during the game. It worked.

And when I got home and was sitting at a bar I mentioned that the Pats could actually win it all. I was thinking back to the Rams game that was a loss but a very competitive game. One of my friends looked at me and said "they may make it to the SB but there's no way they're beating the Rams." I still remind him on the rare occasion that I see him.

I enjoy telling this story, one of many memories from that weekend.
Ron Borges has joined the chat.
DyfxUTyU0AYVOao

Whether the stain is on the Patriots rarely ever comes to my consciousness or experience. When someone brings it up to me, I just say the balls weren't deflated. And they say, "but the texts." And I say, maybe look into that yourself, because the PSI was not low. And I've yet to meet someone who argues that, though some might say "I still believe they did it..." I just say, did what? Basically, it ends conversations to say the balls weren't deflated.
The Earth is flat.

And my texts infer that I'm Satan.

After Deflategate the Patriots achieved this
SB 49
AFCCG Loss
SB 51
SB 52 Loss
Sb 53

So the league did us a favor lmao
It definitely enlarged the chip on Tom's shoulder.

And as I pointed out at the outset of the fake scandal, it revealed what a complete group of sick corrupt dog sh*t scum the rest of the league is. It's why they've always hated us.

Then there should be zero discussion on the end of the bengals games penalt.
Yet the whole sports world was talking about it after the game.

If I were a Chiefs fan I'd be thankful that everything fell into place this year and that Mahomes is off to such a great start in his career.

Speaking of Mahomes' start, it's very close to Brady's. Both QBs sat for a year with very limited play and then burst onto the scene with multiple SB wins, 2 out of 4 for Mahomes and 3 out of 4 for Brady.

But how about Ira Miller and Vito Stellino (wow what a great name)? They were actually pretty close.
That's because they used their brain to make the pick, not emotion like Borges

Was still 3rd and 7 with two downs to pick up the first. Also lots of time left in the quarter. You're reaching, bad call yes, but it didn't decide the game. Do i need to show you 3 blown calls in aKC NE game where the refs took away a TD on a phantom out of bounds
You could also find multiple examples of times that KC scored as a result of a violation, like a pick play or an obvious hold.

That's because they used their brain to make the pick, not emotion like Borges
The reason I thought they had a chance was how well the Pats played the Rams during the season.

Yet the whole sports world was talking about it after the game.

If I were a Chiefs fan I'd be thankful that everything fell into place this year and that Mahomes is off to such a great start in his career.

Speaking of Mahomes' start, it's very close to Brady's. Both QBs sat for a year with very limited play and then burst onto the scene with multiple SB wins, 2 out of 4 for Mahomes and 3 out of 4 for Brady.
The whole sports world talked about the tuck rule, the Brady rule, headsetagate, deflatagate, spygate, iffy pass interference by the Jags....Not sure that's relevant.

Obviously super thankful. We hadn't drafted a first round quarterback since Todd Blackledge in 1983. Had a lot of retreads on the field.

Both quarterbacks fell into really good situations. Unusual in today's game that a guy can sit a year and not learn under duress.

I think what separated Tom from a lot of guys was his focus on his health and nutrition. If he retires at 37/38 like most of them do, then he still would have had an amazing career. It was those 4 super bowls after age 37 that really take him to ridiculous status. If he hadn't done that, he'd have 3 Super Bowls and a ****load of wins, but you could have made an argument that Montana was his equal.

#KCQueefs

#KCCheats

#NotMyChampions

#NappyIsAnEntitledMaggot

#CriminallyComplicitNFL

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST