PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Wildcard other games thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why getting screwed by the NFL last year was so catastrophic. We would have destroyed the Patriots by 20+, and every single football fan would have to admit Drew is the greatest of all time. Now he will probably never get back to a Super Bowl, and it’s the NFL’s fault

I swear every single Saints fan assumes that they would have destroyed the Patriots last year. The offense would have put up a lot more than 13 on that defense

Look for the home teams to DOMINATE this coming week. Don't get too excited over these road team victories this weekend. Chefs and Ravens win easy. Niners win. Green Bay Seahags will be close. Still can't believe the Saints lost at home.
I'm willing to bet all of the home teams don't win next week! This is one of the oddest years in recent memory

I don't get all the national media people calling for OPI on Rudolph. The DB was clearly holding if not outright interfering with the receiver. At worst it would have been offsetting penalties and replay the down.

hold_rudolph.png

All I can say is Philly ain't so special after all. They had an otherwise unremarkable QB go on a hot streak at the right time and take a veteran laden team to a SB win but that's all in the rear view mirror right now. Doug Peterson clearly misses Frank Reich. Carson Wentz has the injury bug. Since he hasn't completed a season and since he's been through the concussion protocol the rest of the league will believe he is fragile and will target him even more yet he's just good enough to end up locking up franchise QB money for several more years. All three division opponents have new coaches and will be doing big rebuilds. The window is closing fast.

Hoping one of the Vikings, Titans, 49ers win the Super Bowl. In that order.

I'd hate to see the Ravens, Chiefs, Texans, Eagles or Packers do it. Wouldn't care too much if the Seahawks did, but would prefer not.
Literally the same exact order im hoping for.

Reactions: TBR
I am going with an all "teams that never won it" list:

Vikes, Texans, Titans (in that order)

And ideally wouldn't want it to be another AFC team.

Let's go Vikes! Skol!

Just realized something.

Ravens played a role in starting Deflategate, which ultimately lead to Brady being suspended for the first 4 games of 2016, where Garoppolo got to showcase his talents. 49ers ended up trading for Jimmy a year later, with his performance in those 3 games being a big factor.

A potential SuperBowl matchup could be 49ers/Ravens. Imagine the Ravens getting beat by Garoppolo, who is -- in a way -- with the 49ers because of the Ravens' bullsh*t.

Was awesome to see Brees choke. Now I just need a Rodgers choke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents