PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Super Bowl Game Thread..Pats vs Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude’s a genius for the fact that he took a D with a bunch of ST level starters this far.

You better believe he’s a defensive genius.

Lol so true

Has to be worst 3rd down defense in Superbowl history?

For the love of Kraft, get a goddamn stop!!!

TO please!!!

Any stop will do Defense, no matter how you get it. At least one would be nice anyway.

Hey y'all, thought I'd join you in the madhouse, this was the scene of last year's heroics, hopefully it will be again

Just ****ing gamble for picks at this point and FFS we’re going to have to onside kick if we score

FYI. We were down 28-3 with 3 mins left in 3rd last year. Relax.

Per Mike Reiss: "Asked about Malcolm Butler by Michele Tafoya on NBC broadcast, Bill Belichick said, "I made the decisions that give us the best chance to win."

If Bill's doing this for some prideful or petty reason, I don't even know what to think.
Wtf billy......

THE ****ING NERVES

I can't believe nick foles has looked like joe Montana. One of the worse performances on defense by a belichick team. I wanna know the real deal with butler. Not some lame excuse

That Eli commercial has been by far the best

This is strange.. no body can make a stop it seems. But the 4th quarter this is when we usually see the Pats sack up.

Even if we stop them on 3rd down, they'll still go for it because they know our defense won't stop them twice.

Thank God we won last year. Imagine back to back beatdowns

Per Mike Reiss: "Asked about Malcolm Butler by Michele Tafoya on NBC broadcast, Bill Belichick said, "I made the decisions that give us the best chance to win."

If Bill's doing this for some prideful or petty reason, I don't even know what to think.

Yeah Sometimes Belichick goes too far like punishing I think it was Adalious Thomas for getting stuck in traffic- wasn’t it due to a storm or something. If he sat Butler because of that I’ll be pissed.

If Butler”s healthy and it’s a pride thing can only hope Brady goes over and makes a case for the 4th quarter at least.

Give them 3 points here...Its not like Philly can stop our offense anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents