PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official pregame thread.... the AFC Championship Game vs. Pittsburgh Steelers (6:40 pm ET)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once more unto the breach my friends...

Let's try to stay positive at least throughout the first half of the game. The first few drives -- no matter in which direction they go -- don't mean much as both coaching staffs and especially ours still tries to identify the exact approach.

Here we go..

I'm glad you started the thread rather than (most blocked member on patsfans.com to remain unnamed) because if he did it, very few of us would be seeing this thread!

I hope for a great clean game, with the Pats winning it and heading to the Super Bowl!

Go Pats!

random thoughts:

I think we'll see a surprise play like fake punts or something and one of the lesser known TEs, Lengel or James has a big game, not sure which.

Per Rapport Pits TE Green not expected to play.

Time for some hype in here..

The funny rating is for the dude singing along. If that's you, well, I'm in the same boat. :cool:

Excited for the game to finally get here...6:40pm on Sunday night...oy...

Man, I am pumped. Watching the first game of the year right now and really excited. If the Pats play like that, they should do well. I also hope that Mitchel plays. That kid catches everything thrown to him and makes the most every opportunity.

The funny rating is for the dude singing along. If that's you, well, I'm in the same boat. :cool:

Excited for the game to finally get here...6:40pm on Sunday night...oy...

I wish I was there but am unfortunately far, far away from it all.

However, I can remember every second of that 2 timeout sequence at fourth down. Don't think I will ever get Gillette singing that song out of my head whenever I think about 2014.

Maybe Mike knows something I don't but I don't understand why they wouldn't dress both. Lots of the WR corps are banged up and each brings a unique skillset. Yes, Special Teams are important but I'd much rather a guy like Grissom or Bolden be benched in favor having Amendola/Floyd active.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back