PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Raiders beat the Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

What did Meyers think Jones was going to do with the ball even if he had caught it?

Having a timeout right there might of helped with the whole fg situation

Tom Brady never took a snap with the Patriots when they weren't in playoff contention.

We now have fans asking if it's possible to forfeit the last 3 games of the season.
I'm being sarcastic, relax it's not that serious.. anyways do u realistically see another win?

Fitting? I said ironic. Mac's a quarterback, right? Chandler's a DE who's usually trying to tackle the quarterback. I don't think anyone would have guessed the final play comes down to the QB stopping the DE.
Ok you've explained yourself..

I just wanna say as embarrassing as this loss was what did we really lose here today? A chance to get embarrassed in the first round of the playoffs? What I really care about is the changes we make in the offseason. This is unnacceptable.

Bringing up Zappe no matter the situation shows that you can only hold one thought in your head at a time. Every ****ing time anything goes poorly people are on here posting about Zappe, it’s so annoying. You saw Zappe in two and a half games, the Pats had been scouting Zappe and Mac for years and also watch them practice everyday in closed sessions you have no way of seeing. Thinking that you can obviously see something the organization, or scouts at every level with a million times more information disagree with and then repeating it over and over is troll behavior.
Get over it dude .. I've been holding back on zappe.... Don't group me with anyone.... The fact is Mac can't get the job done . He was good because he had stud wrs at Alabama with a great offensive line .. he's too slow.. week armed... Time to move in from him

I'd love to be a fly on the wall in that locker room right now. Belichick might just pop a vein.

I'm at a loss of words. I'm actually embarrassed to be a fan of this team after that ***-fu4k play by Myers. The butt fumble was at least an accident. Even the fake punt may be considered some sort of deliberate trickery. But this thing? Oh my God. We will be the laughing stock of the league for ages for this play. This reel will be replayed forever as one of the 3 dumbest plays, EVER!

Up by 7, raiders with no time outs. If letting them score was not bad enough, we pull what must be easily the dumbest play in the history of the game, bar none!

THE WHOLE GODDAMN TEAM NEEDS TO BE FIRED!

seriously, what's the point of the 2 hand offs on the final drive with no chance to get into FG range? Only bad things could have happened..fumble, ect.

Outside of Stevenson, I think everyone and every position needs to be in play this off-season.

I just rewatched the play and I can't even find out who Jacobi was even trying to throw that to?? Mac? It's one thing if you got someone like Marcus Jones standing back there (still wouldn't justify the risk) but the fact that there was literally nothing but black jerseys just adds another dimension of hilarity to this.

This is easily worse than the butt fumble or fake punt. It ended a game and the team's season.

I'm being sarcastic, relax it's not that serious.. anyways do u realistically see another win?
I'm not criticizing your post. It would actually be the smartest route at this point. I'm talking about how far the Pats have fallen.

now i actually fear this was a playcall ?????/

First lateral was dumped into a zone of 3 raiders, the second was across the field with a high likelihood of being picked.

Two players making incredibly dumb decisions....

seriously, what's the point of the 2 hand offs on the final drive with no chance to get into FG range? Only bad things could have happened..fumble, ect.

Conservative teams find ways to lose. Bill knows that but I guess he thinks the alternative to what we saw is in fact worst. Which is hard to fathom.

Are people really saying a QB not making a tackle on a defensive end is on the QB? Is that serious?

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back