PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Colts

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

One point for Mac not being the whole problem is - when there's a rare good strike downfield you see he has the ability and accuracy. And that shows that MP doesn't know how to design AND set up D's for these plays. It's too obvious. There was a lot of missed opportunity in the WR crossers. We gotta find a way to set up Thornton to get open.
Even a stopped clock is right 2x a day. Every QB in the NFL makes the occasional good throw downfield. There are backups all over the league that can do that. It's consistency which makes good QBs

Need that offensive line to get up to par. Mac needs more time, both in pocket and generally game time.
Cajuste is back.

We need Andrews back.

Wynn is back to the left side.

We would still be short a backup RT/RG until Cannon is back.
============
Do we expect anything from Russey, Hines, Steuber and Murray? In any case, we should probably be adding a RT or RG to the Practice Squad.
============
We are competitive in our fight for the playoffs. We need a healthy OL to have a better chance.

Last edited:
Oh?

300 yards with Ferentz, Cajuste and Cannon?
I thought it was next man up. Mac is supposed to be the starter. I think we should put zappe back in and see what he does

Bills: 6-2
Jets: 6-3
Miami: 6-3
Oats: 5-4

If you enjoy a ****tail or two, then tilt your head just right, that actually looks sort of doable.

Why was Mac playing terribly last year then if it's the oline and Patricia

View attachment 47043

Looks like you've got a notification from some sort of gaming device there. Are you and one of your totally cool and definitely not virgin friends getting ready for a hardcore gaming session?

Amazingly, the Colts once again are clearly tanking for their next top tier QB.
Ehlinger is the sacrificial lamb for them to get it done.

Bills: 6-2
Jets: 6-3
Miami: 6-3
Oats: 5-4

If you enjoy a ****tail or two, then tilt your head just right, that actually looks sort of doable.
Huh? What's a "****tail"?

Looks like you've got a notification from some sort of gaming device there. Are you and one of your totally cool and definitely not virgin friends getting ready for a hardcore gaming session?
? I'm 41 with a wife and a kid. None of those are "gaming" notifications. Are you super cool in real life? Let's see some of those awesome pics.

There was nothing wrong with the TD throw to Rham.
That was a great catch by Rham ….unfortunately Mac and O struggled in RZ and often on 3rd down after that…..has to get better

Amazingly, the Colts once again are clearly tanking for their next top tier QB.
Ehlinger is the sacrificial lamb for them to get it done.
Our defense really made him look bad today. He didn't look the bad last week.

You remind me of the Wizard of Oz.

Show us them guns, Sailor.

There was nothing wrong with the TD throw to Rham.
He led him a bit too far which led to Rham needing to catch one-handed. Obviously err on the side of that versus not leading far enough given the situation and type of pass. Something I wouldn’t have brought up if it wasn’t for the other passes. His accuracy just just a tad off today. Unusual for him, that usually isn’t an issue.

Does Mac have a right eye injury? Can someone please introduce him to “the flat.”
One wonders why it hasn't been corrected.

It's not like this is a mystery

? I'm 41 with a wife and a kid. None of those are "gaming" notifications. Are you super cool in real life? Let's see some of those awesome pics.
It's all good, my friend.

Some kids your age enjoy discovering the female body for the first time.

Others like to stay inside and game all day so as to not expose the rest of the world to their oily and acne encrusted face.

To each their own.

He led him a bit too far which led to Rham needing to catch one-handed. Obviously err on the side of that versus not leading far enough given the situation and type of pass. Something I wouldn’t have brought up if it wasn’t for the other passes. His accuracy just just a tad off today. Unusual for him, that usually isn’t an issue.
I disagree with you not only on this one, but also on the deep throw to Thornton. It was a perfect throw. Thornton got bumped and then slowed down. The ball almost hit the pylon.

One thing we can't forget is how good Jets & Colts front 7's are. So, we can't expect our backup OL to handle that 2 weeks in a row. Considering that, our D did what they should against poor offenses, and we squeaked out enough yards to let Folk increase his FG%.
2 Wins for Mac-led O is good, but needs a TON of work. Andrews, Harris & Parker back after the bye could help (Rham was either hurt or worn out today) and I'd love to see Ty Montgomery back too - I think he's a lot better than JJ, and would help Mac with that flex option.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back