PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PostGame Thread Official Post Game Thread- Cowboys beat the Pats

Immediate Postgame Reactions
Thank you.

Why give up on Brady when he just won at age 41?

Just give him a 2+1 type deal and take that risk if he eventually falls off. If you do that, you can probably sign some veterans who want to win for cheap
This is looking like a hall of fame forum entry.

Wow, I must have missed Diggs taking a swing at Harry...Mike Reiss made a good point in his game notes that Diggs should have been ejected. The game would have been completely different if the officials did their job.

This is what I was *****ing about last night.

The question is why is there - as she put it - "the lack of faith in his rookie QB"? I'd love to know.

I guess one explanation could be Mac was really hurt after being Rock-bottomed by Gregory. But then why was he still in the game?

Not to mention the problems they'd have with the league if they didn't put him in the concussion protocol.

Wow, I must have missed Diggs taking a swing at Harry...Mike Reiss made a good point in his game notes that Diggs should have been ejected. The game would have been completely different if the officials did their job.

if Harry took one for the team like Roger Dorn in Major League 2, it would have been Harry’s biggest accomplishment to date! If he can’t catch balls to help the team win, he can catch punches from opposing great players

wrapping up the game against the Cowboys with some thoughts from Reiss:

wrapping up the game against the Cowboys with some thoughts from Reiss:

Cee Dee Lamb single handily won that game for Dallas, imo. Not sure why Reiss is giving so much credit to Dak.

I thought Mac's throw to Bourne was spectacular

Looking at Reiss's notes - Mac was already 3 for 3 in 2 minute drills. So he has already shown he can do it.

BB conceding the half was....puzzling to put it nicely.

The question is why is there - as she put it - "the lack of faith in his rookie QB"? I'd love to know.

I guess one explanation could be Mac was really hurt after being Rock-bottomed by Gregory. But then why was he still in the game?

Not to mention the problems they'd have with the league if they didn't put him in the concussion protocol.

I think it was already planned that they were going to keep the training wheels on and just slowly take them off one by one, but Mac has shown clearly that he's way ahead of where they thought he would be, by a long stretch. So now they're actually hampering his progress by refusing to evolve along with him.

I get that BB/McDumb want to go slow and build a solid foundation, but sometimes players do come in and just take to the NFL like duck to water. It's pretty rare, but it does happen.

not sure if any of you saw CEe Dee Lamb being a douche after the game...

not sure if any of you saw CEe Dee Lamb being a douche after the game...

He might have been a little mad when the pats defender racked him after he already crossed the goal line. Mills I think it was. You cant get mad because you got beat at anyone other than yourself.

I'd rather have that type of "douche" who can win ball games with big catches than Mohammad Sanu's "nice guy" try again next time routine
Yeah. lol. Remember last year. Boy that Cam is such a great guy, they sure do like him. What a guy he is...7-9. Screw being nice. I remember Bruschi after the playoff win over the colts. Change the freaking rules and we will show up and beat you anyway. Thats the swagger that left this team.

Yeah. lol. Remember last year. Boy that Cam is such a great guy, they sure do like him. What a guy he is...7-9. Screw being nice. I remember Bruschi after the playoff win over the colts. Change the freaking rules and we will show up and beat you anyway. Thats the swagger that left this team.
What did Bill say about swagger?

Patriots just spent 80 mil on 4 pass catchers in free agency, they are not taking a receiver in the first round;.
After the Patriots drafted Assisi and Keene in 3rd round, would you have guessed they’d spend another 60 million on TE position one year later?

Reiss did not say that, and Diggs should not have been ejected anyway.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back